shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is here (3.10 cushion in Ritani setting)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! The stone is gorgeous and the setting is perfect for it. Beautiful! I love that profile shot.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it, love it, love it!!! My hearts still skips a beat every time I see those perfect little Ritani shanks. Your big blingy beauty looks amazing in that setting! Congrats!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful. Simply beautiful!!!

googies

Rough_Rock
Silverlily,

Your ring is GORGEOUS! I am looking for something similar so I will definately check out Ritani''s website.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! I love the mini mania rings so be sure to post any pictures you take. I think they would look great with your setting!!!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
SilverLily, I absolutely LOVE this Ritani setting!! It was definitely one of the inspirations for my ring. I never got to see it in person. There''s a good chance I would have bought it if I had. MORE PICS PLEASE!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Silverlily-

I was looking over at this thread again at your fab pics, and I noticed that you got your stone and setting from Mark at ERD....If you dont mind me asking, how did the whole setting process work...did Mark handle it all for you -e.g. sending it to Ritani- or did his guys set it for you once he ordered the setting? I am asking b/c we too bought my stone from Mark and I am seriously considering resetting my EC into the Ritani Endless Love, just haven't contacted him about it yet....So, just wanted to find out your experience with the whole thing...also am curious to know how his prices were for Ritani compared to other retailers....
2.gif

Thanks in advance- I really love your ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m a bit late, but just wanted to say how beautiful the ring is!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I agree. It''s beautiful and elegant. I''ll bet you''re walking on air.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
More more more pics! This is stunning! I love it. WOW.
:)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOH AAAAH

I missed this lovely cushion when it was first posted. Maybe she''ll come back and post some more photos. Quite a lovely cushion though.

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
That is just lovely!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey silverlily - did you by any chance happen to get a sarin on your stone before it was set? I'm trying to collect this info on cushions, specifically the new older types.... also, what does your cert say under type? cushion brilliant or old mine brilliant?

I love love love looking at your ring and stone - it is so close to looking at my own LOL!! Yours is fatter though by a hair :D I'm so in love with mine so of course I'm so in love with yours :) I like seeing "mine" on a super thin band 'cause I'm putting mine in 5mm band LOL

ETA: okay I went back to look at your other thread and it is a cushion brilliant and now I'm really wondering what the diff is between OM brilliant and cush brilliant.... I'm wondering if it is a lower girdle facet thing but I don't see how.... yours are pretty short too....

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back and looking at your ring, it''s gorgeous.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
lily, your ring is fabulous!!!
30.gif

i am just in love with that profile! it''s stunning!
30.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
My gosh... your ring is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful stone too! I love everything about your ring. The cushion cut diamond really is perfect for your setting. Congratulations!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
This Ritani is FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

Hope it gets sunny there soon, so we can see some more pictures!! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results