shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is done!! FINALLY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, man, I was so excited! I thought maybe that during my time away, your ring had been done! I can''t wait to see the real thing though!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a good one - because when I saw the thread I thought....about FREAKIN TIME!!! And yet, what''s even more funny, is that it''s still NOT done.
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2007 9:07:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
That''s a good one - because when I saw the thread I thought....about FREAKIN TIME!!! And yet, what''s even more funny, is that it''s still NOT done.
9.gif
omg that''s so true ::sob:: LMAO!! I think when it IS done there will be more "about freakin time!"s than "congrats" LOL!! (and I only have myself to blame
3.gif
)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL...not at all what I expected, but still cute!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2007 9:07:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
9.gif

Now, the funniest part about this for me is I saw the post and said, "Wow! That was quick!"

Perspective.

NICE April Fools Joke Cehra. I got REALLY excited there for a second!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, now that is by far the most gorgeous ring I have seen on pricescope to date!!! Is it a Leon?????
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I really like what you''ve done with the stone
2.gif
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2007 10:03:12 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

I really like what you''ve done with the stone
2.gif
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
hehehe... Okay I''m getting really excited guys. I found out she uses 90/10 plat/ir (MWM uses this also) and the last reservation I had about plat went out the window. I cannot believe my good fortune in having someone like her come into my life. I''m really looking forward to sharing the whole story.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 6:46:52 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 4/3/2007 10:03:12 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

I really like what you've done with the stone
2.gif
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
hehehe... Okay I'm getting really excited guys. I found out she uses 90/10 plat/ir (MWM uses this also) and the last reservation I had about plat went out the window. I cannot believe my good fortune in having someone like her come into my life. I'm really looking forward to sharing the whole story.
Ok so spill some details at least. So glad about the mix for plat, but need more info.... You owe us that.
31.gif
Pretty please??? This is going to be the most awaited ring in PS history. Let's guess how many sleeps it is, LOL!!!!!
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Cehra, Ima smack you! *smack*
2.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 6:51:37 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Ok so spill some details at least. So glad about the mix for plat, but need more info.... You owe us that.
31.gif
Pretty please??? This is going to be the most awaited ring in PS history. Let''s guess how many sleeps it is, LOL!!!!!
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
Like what? LOL Okay... here''s a detail... we''re going to use single cut melee...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 6:56:46 PM
Author: Christa
Cehra, Ima smack you! *smack*
2.gif
ha! I smack you for being busy lately!! What''s up??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results