shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring - choice of 2

Zornitsa

Rough_Rock
Hello, I need some advice about diamond ring. First, I am so sorry about my bad english skills. I am from Europe. I need advice about some rings. I don't know if posting directly on the online store is allowed, so I just post a pictures from that i like.
I am consider these two ring. Please help me chose one. This one will be my firs diamond ring.
Ring with six prong. it is can make in yellow gold.
0.40)2.png
1. 0.40_1.png 0.40.png

Ring with four prongs. I really like his size. The price is in my budget. Does the diamond look very cloudy and without shine?
0.75.png 0.75-03.png 0.75-02.png

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome @Zornitsa !
What is your first language? Someone might be able to write in your native language and help out even more.

So these pictures are not of the diamond, yes? The certificate is of the stone you're considering?

I'm not crazy about the angles. Crown angle 35.7 is larger than what we like of 34-35. And the pavilion angle of 41.8 is steeper than we like of 40.6-41.

What is your budget for just the diamond? Do you have to buy from a particular jeweler? Are you open to the experts here trying to find a diamond for you?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither of these diamonds are what we'd recommend. The table is larger than the depth, and the crown height is low, so they will not perform well. Can we help you find an alternative?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
For this size diamond, I would recommend the 4 prong vs the 6.. The 6 prongs would cover a lot of the diamond.

mice730

Rough_Rock
Isn't this a terrible diamond because of the fish eye effect? 1709080666086.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, @Zornitsa !
Agree with the other folks: neither of those diamonds are particularly well cut and proportioned, so they will both suffer from noticeable visual deficiencies.

Are these diamond and setting combinations in your budget? They are both true super ideal cut diamonds which have immaculate cut precision, extreme light return, and maximized optical performance.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results