shape
carat
color
clarity

My Reward for Quitting Smoking! THANKS to You All!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
The thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-quit-smoking.160142/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-quit-smoking.160142/[/URL]

You guys were so supportive in my quitting thread, that I have been smoke free since May 2! Everyone's posts and encouragement made all the difference for me, and I appreciate it! :wavey: I would waver, and then someone would point out another reason to quit, and I would turn a corner. Thank you!!

Yes, apparently, I was smoking so much :oops: that by quitting and putting the money in jar, I saved enough to buy my first Chanel bag! Actually, I have to stay off the cigarettes so I can pay for the other half of it, but still . . .

Bought at Saks, so it's no doubt the real thing (warning, there are so many fakes on the net, it's just amazing!)

You guys totally rock!

Plus you wouldn't believe how the salespeople at all the stores just love me now, even if I don't buy anything. ;))

Problem though, DD wants one now . . . :shock:

PST.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous bag! Congrats on staying smoke free! :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That's a mile stone to be extremely proud of! :appl:

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
That bag is divine, and very well deserved - congratulations!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: congratulations! A very well deserved reward. I'll bet you feel every bit as good as you look!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo!!! What an accomplishment! You totally deserve that Chanel bag! Rock it, iLander! You totally deserve it!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Just wait to see what you will have saved in a year!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! What a wonderful choice as well, I love your new bag!!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Yay iLander! I quit on May 28th & have been totally smoke free too. Maybe I need a new purse too :rodent:

I love the bag you picked. And I'm so impressed you quit cold turkey like that! (I'm still using my e-cig some, but no tobacco whatsoever since May 28th.)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Good going iLander! Now if you could just get my daughter to quit with you. Maybe I need to bride her with one of those gorgeous Chanel bags!!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Good girl, iLander!!! Great reward for yourself too. Now, what will DD have to quit to earn one?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You go girl! Great job, great bag! :wavey: Here's to your continued success!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,nice Chanel.. :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Helluva reward!!!! Congrats!!!!

Tell your daughter she can have one when she can pay for it. And maybe when she's ALMOST there you can kick in the rest for her time well spent saving.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations iLander!!! I am so proud of you for being cigarette-free...and what a wonderful present :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your accomplishment ilander, that's fantastic!! :appl: And that's a gorgeous purse - enjoy it, you deserve it!

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you kicked the habit. Hope it never ever comes back again.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Congrats - what a great reminder of your accomplishment. ;))

iLander

Ideal_Rock
LGK|1313622095|2992924 said:
Yay iLander! I quit on May 28th & have been totally smoke free too. Maybe I need a new purse too :rodent:

I love the bag you picked. And I'm so impressed you quit cold turkey like that! (I'm still using my e-cig some, but no tobacco whatsoever since May 28th.)

Good job, LGK!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

You should totally treat yourself to something big; that you can point to and realize that you like IT a lot more than you like cigs. Life is short, enjoy it more!

You give me too much credit, I can't do the cold turkey thing, the victim/body count of my unhappy relatives would be WAY too high! :lol: I am plain nasty without some kind of crutch! I am down to 1/4 of a nico patch and I am trying to reduce the hours spent with it. Also, I suck on a lozenge about 3 times a day. It could be YEARS before I am completely off the nicotine. My aunt spent 7 years chewing the nico gum! My DH (who is also quitting) uses the E-cig when he's having trouble, but they just make me want to smoke more.

Congrats, LGK! :bigsmile:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1313623867|2992946 said:
Good girl, iLander!!! Great reward for yourself too. Now, what will DD have to quit to earn one?

LOL, good point . . . :D

iLander

Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU, :wavey: , everyone, for your kindness!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I am very happy you quit smoking iLander!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Good for you, and EXCELLENT choice for your bag! :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you! that's great news and I LOVE your new handbag! Very chic!

I never even thought of a quit smoking prezzie. Hmmmmm. I've been smoke free for five and a half months now. I think I'm behind in my shopping!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I know it hasnt been easy...you deserved to treat youself!!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1313677060|2993339 said:
Congratulations to you! that's great news and I LOVE your new handbag! Very chic!

I never even thought of a quit smoking prezzie. Hmmmmm. I've been smoke free for five and a half months now. I think I'm behind in my shopping!

CONGRATULATIONS! :appl: What a pain it is, isn't it? Really pretty awful . . .

I think you really should treat yourself! Get something outrageous, that you wouldn't normally consider.

DH pushed me into getting it, and he's right, I do look at it and think I don't want to slide back into smoking.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
iLander, I've been around but don't look at as many threads as I used to. Glad to hear that the quitting smoking is going great and CONGRATULATIONS on this purchase. You deserve it!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, iLander!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
[quote="iLander|1313683795|2993417DH pushed me into getting it, and he's right, I do look at it and think I don't want to slide back into smoking.[/quote]

great support from your hubby! i really like the idea of partial reward for time not smoking and motivation for not sliding back.

actually, one doesn't give up an addiction w/o replacing it with another "activity".....i think you found yours!

congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results