shape
carat
color
clarity

My red spinel transformation

S

SparkliesLuver

Thank you, PattyCo! It seems like it was a work of art (because of how detailed and intricate we got), and I'm super glad it came out so well too. I'm happy it appears at home on my hand, because it truly felt that way. Something tells me this one might get worn a lot! :)

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a steampunk snowflake :lol: It's very out of the box, but so creative and fascinating. It's quite a large piece; so glad to hear it is comfortable to wear on the hand.

S

SparkliesLuver

It's a good thing I love snowflakes, mochiko! ;-) It is large, but to be honest it's not as large as I was expecting. It actually feels lighter and slightly more comfortable than my large solitaire rings.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous on your hand! You rock it so well. :dance:

S

SparkliesLuver

Thank you, Chrono. I suppose that's one positive thing to having larger fingers/hands! ;-) :lol:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
This ring was definitely meant to be on you! I love seeing the red color pop against the white metal and diamonds. Beautiful unique design! I'd rock a ring like that too. :love: So glad to hear it is just as comfortable to wear because it just looks so awesome!

S

SparkliesLuver

Aw, thank you. :) I'm glad you feel the red pops, lovesvintage. I'd love to help you create your version of it someday. :) Yes, it's very comfortable and lightweight.

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Someday I will have to see this baby on your hand in person!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
mochiko42|1458100718|4005969 said:
It looks like a steampunk snowflake :lol: It's very out of the box, but so creative and fascinating. It's quite a large piece; so glad to hear it is comfortable to wear on the hand.

Mochiko that is the perfect description!! :lol: Sparklies, I love your ring. I never would have in a million years come up with a design like this, but I'm so glad I've seen it now because I think it's awesome. Also, the color of that stone is one I have been searching for a wanting for a long time. Beautiful! Enjoy it!!

S

SparkliesLuver

You sure will, ElleW! ;-)

Thank you, arabella. :) I really appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm. I'm sure you'll find your red spinel! :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results