shape
carat
color
clarity

My recut yellow sapphire from Jeff White is done!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so tickled with how it turned out. I don’t have my hands on it yet, but the preview video has me :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

It is a 1940’s buttery yellow sapphire that went from a wonky, somewhat lifeless asscher to a cushion with personality! What’s really interesting to me is that he thought the stone might lose some color saturation with the cutting but, to me, it looks like the color deepend slightly.

It ended up at 2.33ct with a measurement of 7.66 x 6.98. I had requested a ratio of around 1:08, and I’m happy with how close he got.

Here’s a video showing the before and after -

I am so tickled with how it turned out. I don’t have my hands on it yet, but the preview video has me :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

It is a 1940’s buttery yellow sapphire that went from a wonky, somewhat lifeless asscher to a cushion with personality! What’s really interesting to me is that he thought the stone might lose some color saturation with the cutting but, to me, it looks like the color deepend slightly.

It ended up at 2.33ct with a measurement of 7.66 x 6.98. I had requested a ratio of around 1:08, and I’m happy with how close he got.

Here’s a video showing the before and after -

What an improvement! So much more life, and the color definitely looks better to me!! Congrats and enjoy.
anotherdancyguy.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an amazing re-cut. The color is bright and sunny with great sparkle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results