shape
carat
color
clarity

My RB Re-set Saga....Finally Over

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
My RB has been through 3 rounds of re-sets, hopefully, this is the final one. It started off life as a Tiffany lookalike....

RBTiffany.JPG

I then went from very simple to something that turned out to be pretty but too ornate for my taste...

RBelaborate3.JPG

And now this....hopefully this is the final re-set because in between this, I went back to using the original setting
3.gif

RBNovo.jpg

Another shot...

RBNovo2.jpg

I LOVE the final result. It''s just BEAUTIFUL!The perfect compromise between classic and ornate. Congrats!

That stone is HUGE! and I love the new setting. A big congrats to you
36.gif

30.gif
Absolutely gorgeous DiaDiva, the perfect medium!!
30.gif

Bella! Bellissima!

Personally, I adore the tiffany style setting
2.gif
but the final setting is my SECOND FAVOURITE!! It''s blingy, and modern, (and timeless, and classic) and gorgeous all in one!!!!

I love it! It''s a perfect blend of the simplicity of the solitaire, and the blinginess of the second setting!!

Looks great - although I liked the first setting too. What are the specs on your center stone?

I think it''s perfect! Looks amazing together with your eternity band!

I love it. It looks really big in your final setting
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gorgeous!!

Personally, I like ALL the settings
3.gif
but I think this final one really makes the center stone the start of the show but also let''s you get that extra bling! I love it!

I like all of the settings you''ve had but this new one is gorgeous and looks perfect with your stone.

I really love it - congrats!

I love your "final" setting! (I also liked your really ornate one too, but I guess I see what you mean). Very blingy!

Edit - Hey, what are the stats on your beautiful stone if you dont mind sharing.

Nicely done DiaDiva! Your new setting gives you that extra bit of bling without detracting from your stunning diamond. Your rings are lovely.

Your stone is STUNNING! I don''t think the setting even matters. WoW!

LOVE the final re-set - as others said, its the perfect compromise between super-simple and super-ornate. Lovely
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/30/2009 10:56:49 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
LOVE the final re-set - as others said, its the perfect compromise between super-simple and super-ornate. Lovely
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Agreed! It''s gorgeous!

Gorgeous!

Beautiful. Looks most elegant of the bunch
2.gif

I like the first and the last settings best. What a beautiful ring, I hope you are happy with it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

OMG! Just beautiful!!! Stunning..love all the bling!
30.gif

Yay! The final looks amazing! I bet you''ll be keeping that one!!
30.gif

Absolutely yummy!

Wow it looks perfect now! I think it should live there forever!

I think you got it right this time! It looks perfect.

HI:

Splendid!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP