shape
carat
color
clarity

My Radiant Wedding Set Has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nddomer04

Rough_Rock
Here's my future wife's engagement ring w/ matching wedding band. Now all I need to do is figure out when I am going to propose!!! haha. Anyway here it goes. It's a Henry Grossbard Original Radiant Cut. 1.55ct, SI2, H Color, 63% Depth, 68% Table, 1.16:1 Ratio.

I will post more pictures tomorrow. I'm doing this late at night, but tomorrow I'll be able to get pics in the sunlight!

Engagement Ring 1.jpg

another pic

Engagement Ring 2.jpg

It might be hard to see, but the ring and matching band are milgrain along the edge. Also, both bands have .25ctw round diamonds that are bead set.

Engagement Ring 3.jpg

Wow! What a beautiful ring!! Your future fiance is going to LOVE it!!

Your Radiant is just beautiful!!! I love the setting too. I recently had my Radiant reset and my band also tapers at the main diamond! I love the look.

Congratulations on your upcoming engagement. Can''t wait to see hand pics (and any other eye candy you care to throw our way!!!
9.gif
)

what a nice radiant!!
3.gif

oooooooooohhhh verrrry pretty! congrats
1.gif

The setting and the stone are exquisite..congrats...
36.gif
36.gif

I, too, love the tapering at the center stone. The setting is gorgeous!

Best wishes to you.

That radiant is just stunning, I love the set!!!
36.gif

That''s just beautiful.
Thanks for posting.

Good luck with the proposal! The ring is just YUMMY...the tapered shank really accentuates the radiant. And all that bling on the shank of the e-ring and on the w-band...I just woke up and I feel like I''ve got sun in my eyes!! It''s marvelous!!! Good luck again, and congrats on picking such a nice set for your future wife.
36.gif

HI:

Fab! Well done!

cheers--Sharon

Your ring is beautiful. She will love it!

Oh, wow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
30.gif

Many congratulations!!

What an amazing set!!! She is going to flip!!!! Can''t wait to see those hand pics!

Oh it''s gorgeous!!
30.gif

Don''t forget to post hand pics later!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! That sure is a nice ring you got there! I''ll be t you''re going to ask her this weekend huh? Now I can''t wait to post mine when it comes in!

That is beautiful! The tapering really makes the diamond pop and look huge!

Congrats and all the best for when you do pop the question !
36.gif

Beautiful!
emteeth.gif

What a pretty ring! Good luck with the proposal and please add some hand pictures after she accepts it.

Thank you all for the responses...I apprecaite it! I''ve been busy at work today, but I''ll get some more pics up over the next few days. Stay tuned!

Awesome set!!!
30.gif
Look at that amazing, sparkling crushed ice!
2.gif
She will adore both rings! Congrats!
36.gif

I had to come back and see this beautiful radiant, the set is lovely!!! She''s gonna love it, looking forward to the hand pics!!
1.gif

More Pics!!!!

I know it''s not her hand, but I had to give it a try.

Engagement Ring 4.jpg

Engagement Ring 5.jpg

Engagement Ring 6.jpg

Congratulations on purchasing such a beautiful set. Best of luck with the actual proposal, I''m sure your ''fiance'' will be thrilled. Keep us posted!

wow! the tapered look is really gorgeous. pretty set. look forward to her hand shots. good luck!

The set is gorgeous!

BTW- when I see your name, it always makes me think of my FI. He has a VERY Irish name, and although we live in TN, he spent the first 25 years of his life in Texas. :)

I know she will LOVE it.

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP