shape
carat
color
clarity

My quirky art deco platinum dinner ring :)

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Hello all just thought i'd share my newest acquisition with you all :naughty: I haven't recieved it here in Australia yet but can't wait. I appreciate that the design will not be to everyones taste but I like it :)) It has 1.74ct of old cut stones the two larger are .40ct each and 1.5ct of sapphires. Take a look...

581867807_o.jpg

581867872_o.jpg

581867903_o.jpg

581867929_o.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FABULOUS!!!! What a special piece. Where did you buy it?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's a pretty neat ring you've got there, MizNina! Can't wait till you can post us a whole bunch more pics of it on your hand, when it arrives.

The more I look into the vintage designs, the more personality each of these settings seem to develop. Very interesting and creative ideas in that era, for sure!

Enjoy!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Quirky maybe but it's very interesting. My first response is that it looked topographical. I love those meandering sapphires!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I truly love love your new ring! Every aspect is beautiful. Congratulations.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think it's pretty neat and those sapphires are a gorgeous color! Congrats on your lastest find!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oooh!! I like it!!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Qirky and blingalicious - and it looks like the setting and stones are top quality! More pictures when it arrives, please!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :appl:

plummiecat

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I had it in my watch list and contemplated making an offer. Please post hand pics. Congratulations!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous ring!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring! Would love to see some handshots!

GirlyGirl

Shiny_Rock
Love it!

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the creativeness of those old cocktail ring designs. I imagine they were great conversation starters at the most fashionable parties in their day.

Thanks for sharing.

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Enjoy![/quote]
motownmama said:
FABULOUS!!!! What a special piece. Where did you buy it?
Hi motownmama I picked it up on ebay just have a final payment to make :) I think its fabulous too :twirl:

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi said:
That's a pretty neat ring you've got there, MizNina! Can't wait till you can post us a whole bunch more pics of it on your hand, when it arrives.

The more I look into the vintage designs, the more personality each of these settings seem to develop. Very interesting and creative ideas in that era, for sure!

Enjoy!

I agree Enerchi such personality :) Many handshots to come I promise... Watch this sapce!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Polished said:
Quirky maybe but it's very interesting. My first response is that it looked topographical. I love those meandering sapphires!
I agree Polished the sapphires look like a series of Attols in the south pacific :) I hadn't put my finger on what it made me think of, but topographical is spot on!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
When is it due to arrive? I'm excited for you!! A week? 2? Hurry up little ring---- fly like the wind to MizNina!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kalrik I cant wait to get it!

Thanks Yenny I hope they are natural the seller listed them as natural so we'll see :))

Thanks me too YayTacori

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love it!!! Such a unique piece with beautiful details, it's spectacular!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
AmeliaG said:
I really like the creativeness of those old cocktail ring designs. I imagine they were great conversation starters at the most fashionable parties in their day.

Me too AmeliaG I would have loved to be around then :))
Thanks for sharing.
GirlyGirl said:
Thankyou

alene said:
Very cool ring! Would love to see some handshots!

Absolutely
Rosebloom said:
Fabulous ring!!!

Thanks Rosebloom
plummiecat said:
I love it! I had it in my watch list and contemplated making an offer. Please post hand pics. Congratulations!

Ooooh plummiecat I'm sorry I guess at least it went to a pricescoper 8) Handpics as soon as it arrives in my hot little hands...

movie zombie said:
thankyou

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
junebug17|1349055677|3277143 said:
Oh, I love it!!! Such a unique piece with beautiful details, it's spectacular!

Thanks Junebug I did wonder if it was kind of ugly in a beautiful way to begin with!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love it!! :love: Please post more pics when you receive it!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love your new ring MizNina! It is unusual and has such personality and it is loaded with stones! I can see why you would be drawn to it, I would be too. I can't wait to see more pics when you get it on your finger. What a great find!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is Stunning; I love it!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Dang!!! Personally I love it, but then again I'm really into big jewelry pieces with personality! I think the ring is gorgeous. Out of curiosity how were the sapphires mentioned in the listening? Many sapphires from that era were snythetic so I'm curious to know if these are natural (heated or unheated) vs snythietic. Regardless I LOVE the ring!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
Ooh, I love it!! :love: Please post more pics when you receive it!
It will be my pleasure thank you :))
luv2sparkle said:
Wow, I love your new ring MizNina! It is unusual and has such personality and it is loaded with stones! I can see why you would be drawn to it, I would be too. I can't wait to see more pics when you get it on your finger. What a great find!
Yes I am like a bower bird anything that sparkles ,- thankyou :bigsmile:
Skippy said:
It is Stunning; I love it!!!
Thanks Skippy super excited here
Sarahbear621 said:
Dang!!! Personally I love it, but then again I'm really into big jewelry pieces with personality! I think the ring is gorgeous. Out of curiosity how were the sapphires mentioned in the listening? Many sapphires from that era were snythetic so I'm curious to know if these are natural (heated or unheated) vs snythietic. Regardless I LOVE the ring!
Hi Sarahbear I too am interested in this! They were listed as natural blue sapphires but we'll see I'll get someone to look at it when it arrives. They are so blue so I am a little skeptical I must say... :confused:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool loot! Post handpics when you get it.....

cheers--Sharon

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Barrett_Salzmann_Designs|1349134885|3277710 said:
I love old Euros, and I adore the color of those Sapphires! GREAT ring!

Barrett

Why thanks Barrett :)) You have some exqusite pieces on your site - particularly the emerald cut three stone and that haloed sapphire with the pinched corners is to die for!!! Do you think the sapphires in my ring could be real?

Nina

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results