shape
carat
color
clarity

My purple spinel and diamond ring (with a visit from my OEC e-ring)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I realized today that I have never shared any pictures of one of my favorite right-hand rings with you all. So, I hurried outside and snapped a few pics. It is a round purple spinel (about 7 or 7.5mm) with two small diamond side-stones (maybe .25 carats each E/F color). Then on either side, there are three channel set diamonds. I normally don't like channel set stones that much, but I thought they were the perfect compliment to this setting. This was a gift to myself for graduating from law school last year. (But my mom was kind enough to find the purple spinel for me).

So, without further ado, here are some pics...I hope you enjoy them!

PurpleSpinelThreeStone1.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I had to take the pics on my left hand, so that I could hold the camera with my right.

PurpleSpinelThreeStone3.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
A little closer

PurpleSpinelThreeStone5.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a really up-close shot. This spinel gives off so much fire, but it was tricky to catch.

PurpleSpinelThreeStone6.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, one last shot. My e-ring had to say a quick hello. :) Thanks for letting me share!

OECandSpinel1.JPG

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the shot of both rings together - lots of fire. Congratulations on your graduation from law school too. You deserve a big pat on the back for a job well done.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful color. I love the setting as well!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow facetfire, your purple spinel is to die for. It''s such a yummy color and love the setting!!! Your ering is one of my faves!!!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a really gorgeous ring! And I LOVE your engagement ring, too-it''s absolutely stunning! I always notice your beautiful avatar when I see your posts!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful ring! The spinel has a ton of personality and sparkle!!! It is just going crazy in your pictures!!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
i LOVE the spinel..i agree that its harder to get fire/sparkle shots with colored gems...that shot of both rings is a beauty. congrats on law school last year.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
FF your purple spinel ring is just breathtaking and your pictures are fantastic!!! I especially love the one of your two beauties together. And congratulations on your achievement!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring! I love the color!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
FacetFire,
Your ering is one of my favorites on PS!!!! that new purple spinel is gorgeous! Where did you get the stone??????? I love it!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Facetfire, that purple is to die for!! I love your new ring, well, both of your rings actually
30.gif
31.gif
3.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! Both of them! I''ve never seen a purple spinel, it''s amazing! And that OEC............WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG...your spinel ring is fabulous! That spinel is TDF...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

(and nice of your incredible OEC to stop by, too!)

widget

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your spinel is just amazing! It's the most perfect shade of purple, and the faceting of the stone really got me drooling! Your e-ring is also one of my favourite on PS! I'm dying of envy...
14.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
love it! Yummy, yummy spinel!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all SO MUCH for all the kind words about my rings! I am so glad that you like the purple spinel. It was kind of something that I did on the spur-of-the-moment. I only wish I got to wear it more often, but my wardrobe is lacking in purple. But I try to bring it out as often as possible!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is gorgeous!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, they are both just wonderful....i never tire of seeing your OEC ring too..

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! This is beautiful! Would it be possible to get a shot from the side to see the channel-set diamonds that extend down the band? Gorgeous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love spinel and your purple spinel is exceptional! What a beauty! I love it and it''s gorgeous next to your equally lovely ering. Thanks for posting these photos.

E B

Ideal_Rock
facet, that is one amazing stone. Seriously- I''ve come back to this thread three times to look at it.

OT: Did you decide on a wedding dress?

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
That ring is just sooooo gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful spinel facetfire! I think you chose the perfect setting for it, it really sets off that gorgeous stone! It looks great next to your e-ring, love the shot of the e-ring saying hello!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, the color is stunning and the setting so lovely! Congrats on finishing law school btw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results