shape
carat
color
clarity

My preview...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first look before making a few more changes.. then sending off my old ring for the reset...

adding stones into the "V" in the basket.. adding stones all the way around the band except for a sizing space at the bottom

Very Excited...

Any suggestions.. I have until Monday to make changes....

The ring will hold 1.30 ct. Round Brilliant
Created by Sareen Jewelry and purchased through Emma Parker Jewelry.. they have been so wonderful!!!
It is platinum the prongs will be double claw

WR17855-144 003.jpg

WR17855-144 002.jpg

WR17855-144 001.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beauty! That's all I can say! Really beauty! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love how delicate this halo is! Can't wait to see the finished product :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't go much farther with the diamonds on the band. When you grasp thing or clap, for example, it will be best to have metal on that underside. Really, they have picked a pretty good place to stop it because the plain metal will show from the palm side of your hand.

It looks great, though! Can't wait to see it finished!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
oh... can't wait to see the whole ring. It will be stunning! be sure to take lots of pictures~ :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have any suggestions for changes. I would take that mounting exactly as it. It's perfect.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would leave it just as is! I think adding more stones on the bottom will make it more delicate and prone to damage when using your hands, and I think adding stones to the undergallery will make it hard to wear a wedding band. Remember, when you add a wb you won't see those undergallery struts much anyways.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! I do like the idea of adding stones to the "V" on each side of the basket. But I agree with diamondseeker and DreamerD about the shank, I think you should leave it as is.

Can't wait to see the final product!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My original setting had the stones in the basket and because my eternity bands and small you could see them. Here is the setting in a split with my rings... I think because the bands sit closer they will tuck under the basket... where that bridge it... I hope so anyway.. But thank you!!! I am thinking of stopping the stones where they are.. this picture is why I was looking to go further..

This setting was the examples they shipped to me with a CZ in it... I am already loving the single shank and how it comes up to the halo...

Thank you again.. all the feedback helps.. I want to get it right this time!!!

P4210019.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your old ring appears to just have diamonds about halfway around the shank or a little more and the new one is closer to 2/3 to 3/4. I think you could add one more stone to each side, though.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker.. actually this was the sample setting of the cushion from Sareen.. I was originally going to go with a split shank.. but you are correct.. my setting the ring is in now (the one that spits out stones :roll: ) is only half way down the shank.. So when I did the shift to a single shank.. I thought it would be nice to have the stones go deeper on my finger with the eternity bands... Thanks.. I think you are right..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results