shape
carat
color
clarity

my precious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenny

Rough_Rock
ok here it is!!! isn''t it BEAUTIFUL!!!!! i can''t stop staring at it!!

1-03-04 001.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jennifer,

What a sparkler!! I love radiants as I have one myself
2.gif
!

Please post the particulars of your diamond and I know Tomatoe will ask your ring size for the Eye Candy file!

Thanks! Congratulations and enjoy it it is beautiful!!!
appl.gif

Robyn12

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is really pretty! The diamond looks beautiful! And I love the setting/band. It's timeless and elegant.

Congratulations and best wishes to you!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
yummy. post more!
love.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
Thanks soo much! why do they want the ring size? anyways its custom made designed by my wonderful hubby to be! it also has a heart cut out in the band under the diamond! can't find this baby anywhere!! it's 2carats G and i think vvsi not sure though! he has all the details on the certificate which is not here! thanks again i love him and my ring!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a slight kitten, but what a boulder of a ring
5.gif
Princess? Radiant? Whatever it is it surely takes light for a ride for you
1.gif
And that straightforward ring could not get any better for the stone: how is it in profile (low? cathedral?). Ok, it would be very, very hard to encounter one ring even closer to my hart. Of course this is a personal, biased opinion, but you surely have on ehuge fan of your ring right here
2.gif

Best of luck wearing it and, of course, congratulations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 1/7/2004 4:49:06 PM jenny wrote:

Thanks soo much! why do they want the ring size? ----------------

No ofense intended. I am one person with a size 3-3.5 ring fingers and rings look way different once I size them down so much. I remember that Tomatoe is somewhat in the same position. Every time I like a ring in a store I too wander: how on earth would this look on me ? Usualy the answer is "you don't want to know".

BTW: My best regards for the designer. I surely hope there is alot of awesome jewelry around you, otherwise that ring will attract a small fan club of it's own - and rightly so
2.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
ooh-ok.its a size 5.i'm really a 4.75 but when it was made the accidentally? made it a 4 and it barely fit so i slept in it and my finger got so swollen i had to have it resized the next day and my finger was way swollen so the jeweller that resized it said that the .25 of a difference wouldn't matter? oh well-we'll see when i lose that last 15 lbs before the wedding right?haha! its so nice to hear that its beautiful! i love it and it makes you feel special when you know that other people like it too!!thanks

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your intended. He did a great job!

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yum, yum....but we need more than one picture! side view and another closer up to the stone. I love radiants! Wish I could have two erings.
10.gif

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! I LOVE the straight lines of the design, it really accentuates the stone. Your guy has great taste. And I also think it's adorable that he built in a hidden "surprise" under the stone -- how sweet.

Congratulations!

Kris

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very Elegant.....
21.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty Jenny. I like the flat look of the band.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
jenny, congratz on a beautiful ring. love the clean and sleek lines and whopper of a diamond.
21.gif
as for ur jeweller telling u that the 0.25 wont matter, personally, i think its bs cos i have a size 5 ring and i can never wear it on my size 4.75 finger for fear of it flying off anytime!!!!
14.gif

pls dont get offended as to why we want to know ur ring size, it's just a visual help for new consumers in comparing what size of diamond they can eventually be purchasing. i dont know y but when i tried on a 1ct maul store rb, it was huge on my 4.75 finger and nearly covered the whole finger.

anyway, (icelady thank you for helping me ask ppl for the finger sizes too), its not only me that can post in the e-ring eye candy folder, every1 is welcome to post there. but most ppl arent aware that it even exists, so i've taken up the job of doing it as my personal responsibility, since i know my way well enuf around html and stuff...
5.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring! The stone looks simply gorgeous!
1.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
Hey thanks everyone! I wasn't offended by the asking of the ring size I just didn't realize why anyone would want to know and now I see what perfect sense it makes! I'll have to take more pictures of the sides Its completely flat and clean cut all around so i don't knowhwat kind of setting it is maybe it would be considered a cathedral? don't know though! well thanks again

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jenny,

We LOVE pictures here so send 'em on over! I would love to see different angles of your beautiful radiant!!
9.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
I keep trying to send more pictures but it keeps telling me there's an error! sorry everyone i'd love to send more but I can't

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results