shape
carat
color
clarity

My precious radiant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it looks fantastic and huge on your hand. Congratulations!!!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!
30.gif
That stone looks huge; what size is your ring finger?

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies. Lolly I wear a 6.25 which around here seems to be big. I was so enamored by riding on the elevators today, the lights make my ring so sparklie.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t it fun checking out your new diamond in different lighting conditions?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice indeed.look so beautiful on her hand.
36.gif
36.gif

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
thank you DF.

Sundial: oh it amazes me, I think I love the elevator lighting the best. Also at night when I have the overhead light on and the light from my laptop, fh says it''s blinding. All of this light comes out of the corners of the diamond, I love it.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YUMYUM!!!!!! I can''t believe I missed your hand shots.....this is SUCH a beautiful ring! Hooray! I love the stone and setting, and I love how excited you are about it--your enthusiasm comes right through the computer screen! It is GORGEOUS
36.gif
36.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Gorgeous!!

What a fantastic setting!!!

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
Thanks Blueroses, I can''t stop gushing. I almost thought I was dreaming the morning after he gave it to me, but when I woke up, it was still there. I still love riding the elevators. Wonder how long it will take to get over that. Oh and now I see women who have huge rings that don''t sparkle half as much as mine and I am so happy I found PS.

Thanks Buena, I love the setting, I can''t wait to see it with the band that matches it.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty ring! Congratulations on your engagement!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results