shape
carat
color
clarity

My petite .52 Francy Deep Brown Pink Pear

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Update. The mounting came in today. Now should I stick with deep fancy brown pink diamonds. Or use another color to enchance There will be 8 stones on the bail and 22 on the halo. It is so so tiny. Did I make a mistake was this the way to go. So not sure the stone is so small .52..

img_14404.jpg

img_14405.jpg

img_14406.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
The size is not too tiny- it will look very pretty on a fine chain around your neck. =)

Is the color fairly accurate in your photos? I really don't see as much pink as copper on my monitor. It's a pretty color, but I definitely would not use fancy deep brownish pink around it. I know you don't want to do this, but I really think using bright colorless well cut melee around your diamond would look the best- it will take on almost a light pink look set in rose gold and the sparkle around your diamond will accent it perfectly. Many times colored diamond melee won't sparkle quite as much. You could use fancy light pink or fancy light brownish pink, but it will cost more and I 'm not convinced it will look better than white- but those would be my second choice. Also, this may seem like an odd question- but what is your skin tone? I have rose gold skin tone,lol. I love rose gold and wear it often, but it blends with my skin. Light pinks diamonds in rose gold just fade into the background on me. I've learned that if I want to accent pink diamonds on my skin- I have to surround them in colorless diamonds set preferably in a white metal. I know you already have the setting, but since you think it's small is a double halo still an option? You could use the pink melee closest to the pear and colorless on the outside.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Yes I am starting to agree with you. I have very tanable skin. I love the sparkle of diamonds and I think that if you look at it the way it is it looks like any gem stone. The stone yes is 60% brown but it almost looks red/pink brown. So maybe the white would look best. Also, I have to go to Philly to selec the stones. If I choose white I could have my piece done and set on Monday....

Thanks again I guess I will save yellow melee and pink melee for another piece.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Re: My petite .52 Fancy Deep Brown Pink Pear

So My birthday trip into the city yesterday was beyond fabulous.

On my way to the theatre I stopped in at Diamonds by Lauren to meet David. (I should have made an appointment but he was very gracious). We talked alot about diamonds et al. The he saw my petite fancy deep brown pink pear shape stone and the bezel that i purchased. He also showed me some really awesome certified colored fancy stones as well as xyz color (yellow) ..

He concurred with most of you in that I should just use white stones. So when I am ready to get a hand made piece with fabulous colored diamonds ....David at Diamonds by Lauren will be my first stop (of course this time I promise to call first.)

Then I went to say hi to Yekutiel at Id Jewerly. His place was packed as usually . But from the far side of the room he recognized me and welcomed me in.

We spoke for 2 mnutes and he knew exactly what needed to be done to mount my stone. (rodium plating under the rose gold) so the white stones will stand out. And he is going to put a station on the chain so I can wear it in two different lengths.

I am so excited to see the finished Piece. He didn't say when....but you will all be the second to know when it arrives.

Thank you for all your input on this tiny but fun project..

Let me recommend Beautiful the show is was fabulous...

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Yekutal and ID Jewelry did an awesome job on my petite pink Pear.

Thank you so much. . The white diamonds definitely were the way to go so thanks all

img_14795.jpg

img_1015__1_.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely beautiful!!! :love: :love: I 100% agree, the white diamond really make the pinkish beauty of the center stone pop! :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Turned out great!!! Looks perfect on you. I'm so glad you decided to go with the colorless diamonds!!! :appl:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you pink jewel. I agree it is so petite but I love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results