shape
carat
color
clarity

My Perfect Victor Canera Solitaire

dri0817

Rough_Rock
Hi All!

Just got engaged over the weekend and wanted to share my VC engagement ring. My fiancé and I went together to search for the diamond here in NYC. After going to many different places on diamond district and really not finding what we wanted, we turned to my friend (and co-worker) frankiextah to help! She helped us pick a beautiful James Allen 3.16 H VS1 round brilliant diamond and then introduced us to Victor. At first I was quite hesitant because of price and also the idea of shipping a diamond to LA was just beyond me. But once I started the conversation with Victor, I felt extremely at ease and knew he would do an amazing job. He listened to what I wanted and gave me feedback when he didn't agree with certain details. And I truly thank him for his honesty and at the end I just told him to do what he thought it was best. The ring has the perfect delicate details and I can really see the quality of his work. Words cannot describe how happy I am and I can't stop staring at it!

Thank you Victor, James Allen, and my diamond fairy :love:

img_9919.jpg

img_9916.jpg

img_9922.jpg

img_9917.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous! Congrats on getting the ring you truly wanted! Please be sure to tell Frankie that we all said hello!

Enjoy your beautiful ring!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring, you were in great hands, Frankie has impeccable taste!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Victor's Instagram :love: Congratulations on a breathtakingly spectacular ring!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I commented on your other thread but it's so gorgeous I figured I'd tell you again!!! :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! I just went back to your other thread and see that you ended up going with Victor.

Your ring is beautiful, and the plain donut lets you not worry about wearing bands next to it. I think you will love it for a long time. His work is just so very fine. I understand about staring at it all day. :D

Congratulations to you and your fiance on a very successful project. I went ahead and added your beautiful ring to Victor's thread.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring! Very classy.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!

Your ring is gorgeous and it looks super elegant and big on your hand. Great choices for both the stone and the setting. With both Victor and Frankie you were in great hands.

Thanks for sharing :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing ring!! I saw it on Frankie's IG and was immediately blown away :love: :love: Loving the extra photos. It looks like perfection on your hand. Enjoy wearing it and congratulations! :wavey: :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really beautiful! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection. :love: :love: :love:
Elegant and timeless and oh so beautiful. Wishing you and your dh to be many decades of happiness. :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A gorgeous ring, congratulations!

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks very white too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
My dream ring! Lucky you! Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely stunning. Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: I saw it on Victor's social media! How great to have a friend like Frankie who knows all the ropes and could help direct you to a great diamond and outstanding ring maker!

:wavey: to Frankie!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a spectacular job, especially with Victor and Frankie's help along the way! :appl: Congrats to you both!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg absolutely amazing!!! :love: Such a gorgeous ring, it truly is perfect! Congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's suzeis the ring?

Can you post more hand shots from a distance?

Thank you! Your ring is stunning. So glad you're happy with it.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your new ring is so beautiful! The stone and setting are divine! :love: Congratulations! :clap:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! VC does exquisite work.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, refined, and elegant! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results