shape
carat
color
clarity

My Oval Diamond Ring - Thanks to Gypsy!!

kalford11

Rough_Rock
Alex T said:
Just beautiful! The details are exquisite! What are the stats & wedding band did you pair with it? Pictures please! :love:

ariel144 said:
Your ring is phenomenal and looks awesome on your hand. Congrats on your wedding...pics are great!

Stats on your diamond and ring please.

Thanks y'all!! I didn't get a wedding band yet. I originally didn't want to get one. I've changed my mind now, but we probably won't get one for a few years. Maybe for an anniversary present. I'm not too sure what I want. The first picture is one that I really liked. They would custom make it for me in platinum so it matches and fits flush against my ring, but my husband is a very symmetrical person. He likes the idea of a band on each side. So I have also thought about 2 diamond bands with oval or round diamonds. Not as big as the second picture but bigger than the petite band on my engagement ring.

Stats are 1.05 carat center stone, G color, VS1 clarity, not sure on ring finger size maybe 5.75

You can still see the James Allen video here: http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.05-carat-g-color-vs1-clarity-sku-356775

Let me know what y'all think for bands. The gallery will allow a band to sit flush but it has to be very low profile.

img_5099__1_.jpg

ring_24.png

kalford11

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments and well wishes!! I truly love looking down and staring at this beauty every day, but it wouldn't be as beautiful without this lovely community here on Price Scope. It really taught me about diamonds, what to look for, pricing, style, and of course helped us find the perfect stone! Thanks again!!

kalford11

Rough_Rock
springerspaniel|1453066318|3977232 said:
Outstanding oval! And is that a German Shorthaired Pointer I see in the picture?

Thank you! Yes he is a German Shorthaired Pointer! He has lots of energy but he is the sweetest dog ever. Obviously we love him lots!!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is just perfect :love: So perfect even the dog looks happy :) Love your dog too :love: The wedding picture is pure perfection :) Congratulations!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and wedding pics too, congrats to you both!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*gasp* Your ring is beyond stunning!!! :love: And so are you, love your wedding pic!

liloette

Rough_Rock
I like it without a band, when you have a ring with that much detail work- it needs to be seen! I'd wear a band on my right hand that compliments your oval.
I also have an oval 5 stone, its lovely but not my favorite everyday ring. I had it sized for a rhr and still don't wear it. Snags my sweaters!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results