shape
carat
color
clarity

My other stand alone diamond band is finished!

lovemesomecolor

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! :wavey:

ETA: I Don't know why all the pics are sideways :blackeye:

Hope it's been a great week! If not, The good news is it's almost over! :lol:

As I posted on my other thread about the fancy yellow oval band, I had two bands made because I wanted a stand alone wedding ring and couldn't decide on one of the two pieces. My husband said he would prefer for it to be white. Once the fancy yellow one was done, he fell in love with that one but that's another 20 :loopy:
So I had a .98 diamond he had bought for me. And then I bought a preloved three stone ring and had some more diamonds. After seeing some of the gorgeous 5 stone rings with different sizes of stones, I figured that was the way to go.

I'll post about the process after I finish this post. Sorry I have to split the posts :oops: I am not trying to spam the timeline. I am writing from my phone and if I lose internet connection, the post gets deleted :wall: Happened FIVE times yesterday while I tried to upload the previous thread about the making of the fancy yellow oval ring.

Sooo finally, I can share some pics! :appl:

image_3506.jpg image_3507.jpg image_3508.jpg image_3509.jpg image_3511.jpg image_3512.jpg image_3513.jpg image_3514.jpg image_3515.jpg image_3516.jpg
image_3518.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones and setting designs. The ring looks stunning on your elegant hands.

lovemesomecolor

Rough_Rock
Acinom|1431046298|3873720 said:
Beautiful stones and setting designs. The ring looks stunning on your elegant hands.
Thanks, Acinom! :wavey: Now I am waiting for a thin U prong band for my spinel engagement ring. And after that, if I don't take a little break from designing and having rings made, my husband will probably send me straight to a therapist :lol: . I'll have to lurke for a little while I plot the next move :Up_to_something:

This is the U prong band :lickout:
image_3520.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful, you must be so pleased! I love the Vatche prongs, btw, so pretty IMHO. Congratulations on a fabulous ring!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a really pretty ring with a lovely side profile! Both your rings turned out beautifully and they are so different. It is good to have choices.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY lovely!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...I am so craving a graduated 5 stone right now!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
I love the setting. The ring looks incredible on your hand. Bravo :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful and what a nice standalone band :lickout:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! I'd wear them together - but, that's just ME!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results