shape
carat
color
clarity

my orange topaz bday ring from FF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmg124

Rough_Rock
i'm anxiously awaiting my white sapphire ering and thought i'd bide my time by cleaning and admiring my topaz bday ring :) this was my 26th bday present from my FFI. it's orange topaz - that's all i know about the stone. he had the setting custom made for me. it's 14k WG. hope you enjoy :)

IMG_3647.JPG

jmg124

Rough_Rock
sorry i have to crop so much - i''m haven''t been able to figure out how to get my pictures small enough that i don''t have to crop even though it seems my camera is on the smallest setting. weird.

IMG_3656.JPG

jmg124

Rough_Rock
last one.

IMG_3658.JPG

jmg124

Rough_Rock
ooops! i totally just found a slip of paper in the top of the ring box that tells me it ''s actually spessartite garnet ~4.0mm. hahaha, goes to show how much i know about gems - sorry if i got you excited for topaz...
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - it''s very pretty. Too funny when I started looking at your pictures I thought it looks like a spessartite garnet then I read further and saw it was! I didn''t know topaz came in that color.
1.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous color, topaz or not. And a lovely setting!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results