shape
carat
color
clarity

My one and true love''s engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hansel

Rough_Rock
So, I haven't got the appraisal, yet, but this was my absolute favourite of all the stones I looked at. Here is a picture of the setting I got from DiamondRight.com. It is 950 Platinum, weight ~5g, width ~2mm, size 6. The stone is 1.2ct, G, VS2, 1A cut, VGVG Sym/Pol (GIA CERT). And I did it all for $6315.00!
9.gif
I have a neat proposal planned so stay tuned for my post on that. Let me know what you think about the setting! Both my aunt's thought it was perfect, but do you think it sits a little too high?

BlackMat.JPG

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Here is another..There was a problem posting multiple pics??

HeldUp.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Hansel! The stone looks gorgeous. Personally I like the high setting but I know that many people don''t so I would say it''s a personal thing. Do you have any way of finding out which your GF prefers?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

I also like a higher setting. It looks like the stone could be lowered a bit, though, if your girl prefers a lower setting.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I commented on how beautiful the ring is in your other thread, but I wanted to quickly comment on the height here. I have had several e-ring settings, both high and very low. I really like how the diamond looks in a higher setting. Of course, some people prefer a lower setting, and if that is your GF''s preference, it surely looks like it can be easily lowered. But until she decides, just leave it be
1.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Very classic and pretty ring. Can''t wait to hear about the proposal.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks great! My stone has a high setting as well and I sort of think it makes it look bigger! Stand out a little more. Don''t worry about her wacking it around or anything i''m super clumsy and have yet to hurt mine!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is a classic, congrats.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh! A princess solitaire! Also on my wish list!
30.gif

I don''t think it''s too high at all. I had my round set at this height b/c I thought it was too low before. I think it''s perfect!

Can''t wait to hear the proposal idea! Congrats!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous! I don''t think the setting is too high at all, it seems perfect to me! Keep us posted on the proposal details!!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Nice choice, and I don''t think it sits up too high. If you really wanted you could set it only a little bit lower and still be able to see the culet, which I think is visually appealing. But in all honestly I think it looks fine.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Can''t wait to see hand shots and hear about the proposal!

Hansel

Rough_Rock
The Proposal idea is up...Go check it out let me know what you think?

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Very nice!! Great choice on both setting and stone
1.gif

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your stone, it''s perfection!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results