shape
carat
color
clarity

My OMC Singlestone pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
WOW! It''s perfection!
30.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I literally gasped when I scrolled down to see the picture! It is STUNNING!!!!!!!! Can''t wait to see some neck shots.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is INSANELY GORGEOUS!!! More pictures, pretty please!
3.gif
I am in Love
30.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
My pendant is positively blushing! Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
1.gif

Julesbeth, Singlestone is my dream jeweler, too! I''ve never been there in person (my wallet breathes a sigh of relief), but they''d probably have to drag me out at closing time.
3.gif

PearlDahhhling, Anonymous User, gladyskristen, catmom, Diamond*Dana and luvmyhalo, I totally need to do the neck-shot thing. It really is lovely on. I''ll see if I can ply a friend to do a little photoshoot of my neck and my pendant. I barely know how to turn our digital camera on.
6.gif

DS, I''ll see if I can figure out how to make the photo bigger. Guess the camera isn''t the only place my digital skills are lacking!
2.gif

Joflier, Ninama, coatimundi, SDL, panda, Miranda, kittybean, MoonWater, NYCsparkle, Kaleigh, mommy2iz, canuk-gal , elrohwen, jewelerman, elmorten, glitterbug and Skippy, thanks for compliments! I truly love this piece.
30.gif

LostieLovesBling, lucky duck getting to go to Singlestone! Are you setting that antique beaut in one of Ari''s settings or do you have another project in the works? Is your stone from Erica Grace? LOVE IT!!

Dani, thanks for asking about the stone and pendant! I, too, had been looking/thinking/pondering for ages. I was pretty sure I wanted a milgrain bezel, and my PS friends helped me confirm it.
1.gif
The stone itself wasn''t from Singlestone (I purchased it from a private party), but I did buy a knock-out OEC from Ari/SS a couple of years ago and had a great experience. The price for the SS setting was reasonable. I went with white gold to help keep it even more reasonable.
2.gif
I highly recommend Singlestone. Keep us posted on your project-to-be!
1.gif

Thanks again, everyone! I''ve definitely become an old-cut nut.
1.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes!! Beautiful!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that you''ve figured out how to post pics you should post some more pictures of your incredible pendant!! Seriously beautiful pendant!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Heheheh - Anonymous User was me, which I only realized when I saw your latest post and wondered if someone had actually snagged a nicely ironic title for themselves ... my trick for neck-shots is to grab one of those magnifying make-up mirrors to drag around with me to make sure I''ve got the right angle. It takes some practice, but it''s weirdly satisfying.

With bated breath,
AU/Circe

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s really pretty. You are a luck girl to have an OMC at the 1 ct size!! The pave is perfect.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
My favorite pendant on PS! LOVE it!!!! So perfect.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I have a major crush on your pendant!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Kathy-

Thanks for the info....I seriously LOVE your new pendant. Do you know I didnt even realize that the bezel was milgrain? It looked like pave to me!!! Thats why we need more/closer/ neckshots woman!!!!! Believe me, I will definitely keep you posted when I decide to go ahead with the project- Im going to need major help!!!!!
2.gif

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
That''s gorgeous! Can''t wait to see neck shots!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s Gorgeous! Congrats on a lovely and unique pendant!
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Incredible pendant Kathleenmv. What kind of chain will you be wearing it on? We totally need to see more....
4.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The OMC is the perfect shape.

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Kelly, MC, UCLABelle, somehowcollide, debzy103, geckodani and Addy, thank you so much for the lovely compliments!! I appreciate the kind words.
1.gif

kcoursolle, I do need to ask for help and snap some additional pictures of the pendant--preferably on!

Circe, lol! I totally thought Anonymous User was a bona fide user name. Heeeeeeeee! Thanks for the neck-shot advice. I need all the help I can get!
3.gif

swingirl, thanks for the compliment! I do feel very lucky to have found this stone. I got a great price on it! It''s actually a prominent milgrain around the stone, but it''s super-hard to tell from the photo.

Dani, I do need more/better shots, huh? I think the photo got pretty smooshed when I sized it for uploading to PS. I did consider doing a pave situation, but realized that since all of my dinners out include a PlayLand, it would probably just sit in a box!
2.gif
Can''t wait to learn more about your project!

LoveInBloom, right now I''m wearing the pendant on a 17-inch white gold box chain. I almost think I want it a bit longer, but it seems to complement the pendant pretty well.

Thanks again, everyone! I''ll try to find a kind soul willing to help me with a little bling photoshoot!
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant is fantastic and I cannot wait to see neck-shots (hint-hint)!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! more pics please!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa! I love it! I can''t wait to see more pics!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
favorite pendant.. EVER! it''s just stunning, kathleen. congrats!
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
whoa, the pendant is perfect. can''t wait to see neck shots
30.gif

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! It''s AMAZING!!!! I want a full set... you know... ring, necklace, earrings. The whole Shebang! Congrats!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous
30.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh Kathy - this is gorgeous!! I CANT wait to see neck shots (all these months, and still lacking in the digital camera department? *sigh*)

I just may have to borrow your look and get one for ma''self tee-hee
31.gif
31.gif

Wear in good health and happiness always!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love it!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Please pretty please take some neck shots and close ups of that diamond. Your pendant is just perfect
30.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the lovely compliments, omieluv, Jelly, LaurenthePartier, icekid, ellechris, MMT, vespergirl and Kelli! You are all too sweet!!
1.gif

Glitterazzi, your post made me smile. The first thing I said to myself after I saw the pendant (besides "I love it," that is!) was "Aw man. Now I want earrings!" Hee.

Grace, LOL! I know, I am SO bad with the camera. It''s actually a little embarrassing. Maybe I should take a class or something. I wonder if "Photographing Bling" would be on the syllabus?!
5.gif
And borrow away, sister! I think you need a pendant to go with your rockin'' OMC earrings.
9.gif

I promise to give taking photos and getting the oft-requested neck shot the old college try. No, really! It just might take me awhile.
41.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! That is absolutely breathtaking! I loveeee it! Congrats on a beautiful pendant!
30.gif
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I also thought the halo was micropave! Beautiful stone and gorgeous pendant! I would love to see some action shots
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results