shape
carat
color
clarity

My OEC has a new home!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh! Stunning
30.gif
!!

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! I love it in the new setting! Your band looks like it was made for the setting!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love how the new setting looks with your wband...great set! Enjoy, and wear it in good health!

Can you tell us the stone stats?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Canuk-gal!

Miranda~Thanks! I''m lucky they worked together!

Surfgirl~Thanks! The stone is 2.1ct K color (although it looks much warmer in all of these pics, it looks crazy white at times...I love that about it) and SI2 clarity. It''s 8.1 mm and is actually perfectly round.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, I LOVE it! Your stone looks perfect in your new setting. It is stunning. Congrats!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! love the new setting
36.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your stone and setting. It looks perfect with your wedding band too. Yay!
36.gif

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 10:43:16 AM
Author: Burk

Wowza! That is a stunning picture! Oh, I love it!!!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Seriously!!! I just came back to look again,
you and Surfgirl knock me out with those OECs!
I want, I want, I want!!
Wear it in good health, it''s a stunner!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tacori~Thanks so much. I didn't do any props yet, but I've been thinking about what I could use.....

Bobo~thank you!

lyra~thank you! I was worried about how it would work with my wedding band, but I think it all worked out.

2danes~Thanks! Another lover of the old cuts! I just love the chunky look of OEC's and my upgrade will be an antique cushion! I have OEC earrings too....
3.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful, and I love it with your wedding band!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
That''s it, I am officially not looking at any more OECs. My future fiance has been working on a cushion ring for months and I''m starting to like OECs better! (Don''t tell him)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see what you come up with! Once you start it is fun finding things. Love your WB too BTW!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous and looks perfect with your wedding band!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Be still my heart, that is stunning! I love the stone, the setting and the way it all looks on your pretty hand! IT''S ALLLLLL BEAUTIFUL! I love the kaleidescopic effect of your stone!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could be a hand model! It looks lovely. Congrats!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - how pretty. And you do have beautiful hands too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great setting for your beautiful stone! I hope when you talk about upgrading you mean getting a second ring! I can''t imagine giving that one up!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much ladies!! It makes me smile every time I log on and see all of your lovely comments about my ring. I''m soooo happy that I decided to reset it.

Diamond*Dana~Thank you!

MaggieB~We originally looked at cushions too!!! Granted our e-ring process was LONG!!!! As I''ve said before, I''ll be after an antique cushion in the future. Good luck on your search!

Tacori~I have a couple things in mind. Might not have time until this weekend, but I''ll get a few "interesting" shots.
2.gif
9.gif

steph72276~Thanks!

pixley~Thank you! I was meaning to get a manicure yesterday but ran out of time.

Gypsy~Thank you! Especially the hand model comment....thank you!
2.gif
9.gif

jill_s~Thanks!

coatimundi~Thanks!

diamondseeker2006~Thanks! I am really in love with the stone. But, I honestly don''t know what will happen as far as if I get to keep it or have to sell/trade to get the upgrade....we''ll see...I hope I get to keep it!!!
9.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I love your set! Need more hand shots!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Burk!! Your reset is fantastic! Totally different look than your split shank! While I like both, I gotta say your new setting tops the cake! Congrats!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Moonwater~Thanks! I''ll work on more pics this weekend. I promise.
21.gif

Snooper~Thank you! I really do love it. It''ll do just fine while I wait to have me a cushion just like yours!
2.gif
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Burk, your "new" ring is just magnificent. I love how it looks with your wedding band.

Enjoy!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Burk,

Sorry Im late to this thread....I am really loving your new set! It looks absolutely FAB on you....I am TOTALLY into these older stones lately (OEC'S/antique cushions)....Your stone is truly a stunner, and the setting is perfect for it!!! Love your w-band too!!!! ENJOY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't get over how that OEC has taken on a whole new life in it's new setting! It seems so much more fitting for the older cut stone! JUST GORGEOUS!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
OH and the bezel diamond band.... what a perfect added touch!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
burk, congrats!! it is truly gorgeous! love all of the pics and feel free to take lots more
41.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am working on some new shots. I have some ideas for props (I got the idea for baby props from Tacori''s PP thread) and I''ll get some more hand shots.

DiaDiva~ thanks! I am loving it!

Dani~Than you! The older cuts are awesome aren''t they?!?! So much character I think.

cushioncutnut~Thank you!! I know I left you hanging for a while....I''m glad you like it. Even my husband likes it better than the old setting!
2.gif
9.gif

ringster~Thanks!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord, what fuzzies????!!!! Holy cow, your ring is divine. I love it!!!

shay

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
That is such a pretty setting. CONGRATS!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results