shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest etsy QCustomJewelry Bubble Bezel Band

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has been a very long time since I've been on PS, but I was so thrilled by one of my etsy jewelry find that I had to share. Quincy is the owner of QCustomJewelry, and his wife picked out the diamonds for the band. The quality of the diamonds, definitely VS clarity, higher than G Color plus amazing cut, I can see arrows in some of them! His prices blew me away. Anyways, I have two more bands coming from him. Enjoy the pics, its not the greatest since I took it with my Iphone. Its been such a long time the layout of posts here is new to me, forgive me if my images are coming up a bit wonky.

bubble band1.JPG bubble band2.JPG
bubble band.JPG bubble band3.JPG
Shown with my Spinel, from Gemrite, with GIA pears that I sourced myself, and setting made by David Klass.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back & what a beautiful band! I do love an organic piece of jewellery & they way they feel like they’re flowing.

And your spinel.... :love: You really must make a thread for it as i’d love to see more details & close up pictures!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has been a very long time since I've been on PS, but I was so thrilled by one of my etsy jewelry find that I had to share. Quincy is the owner of QCustomJewelry, and his wife picked out the diamonds for the band. The quality of the diamonds, definitely VS clarity, higher than G Color plus amazing cut, I can see arrows in some of them! His prices blew me away. Anyways, I have two more bands coming from him. Enjoy the pics, its not the greatest since I took it with my Iphone. Its been such a long time the layout of posts here is new to me, forgive me if my images are coming up a bit wonky.

bubble band1.JPG bubble band2.JPG
bubble band.JPG bubble band3.JPG
Shown with my Spinel, from Gemrite, with GIA pears that I sourced myself, and setting made by David Klass.

Happy Thanksgiving!

So happy to have you back DT!!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhh... I like that band! I'm going to check out his store on Etsy!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought a little dainty chain ring for my niece for Christmas! If I like it maybe I’ll get one for myself at some point. Definitely a lot of tempting bands there ...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone... ooh MTG- I saw that too! i would love to see pictures of it! I have a thin channel set milgrain in the works right now with Quincy.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone... ooh MTG- I saw that too! i would love to see pictures of it! I have a thin channel set milgrain in the works right now with Quincy.

Will do!

I really love the bubble band you got but I realized I'm not a stacker person

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a gorgeous stacker!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So good to see you again! You are missed! Love your new band - looks like it can be very versatile!!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable band! And I second the demand to see more of your spinel ring, those prongs are amazing, they look like thorns encircling a rose.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice stackers...post the new ones when you get them. Love to see more of the side view of your DK spinel ring...really pretty! Love the yellow gold!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi D&T, love the new band! It's a great stacker.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new stacking band @D&T...it's bubblicious.:love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Ladies! I'll come back with some more pictures for the other rings soon ;)2

MTG-- oooh I just saw your avatar...love this ring!.. I'll have to venture back over the color stone again... upload_2018-11-28_21-15-19.png Love love love this ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked him for a couple of solid gold - no diamond band with milgrain that was different than a rope or bead band sent him a diamond marquis inspiration, although i'm waiting to see his prototype in silver.

upload_2018-11-28_21-40-20.png

upload_2018-11-28_21-41-53.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Ladies! I'll come back with some more pictures for the other rings soon ;)2

MTG-- oooh I just saw your avatar...love this ring!.. I'll have to venture back over the color stone again... upload_2018-11-28_21-15-19.png Love love love this ring!
Aw thanks! And yes please do! We miss you over in the CS forum!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ack, I just got this in today!!! I will have to get my nice camera out... but this milgrain and diamonds its so amazing! its the bottom band. less than 2mm, he made it to my specification, and around 1.7mm height
upload_2018-12-3_12-13-41.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stack!
Was the bubble band custom too?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stack!
Was the bubble band custom too?

Hiya MTG!:wavey: The bubble band was part of his line already, Loved it so much I got a second one in the works so that I can sandwich the white gold milgrain band in between... and hopefully both my girls can have one of the bubble... I've started to only keep what I will hand down to my girls, also when all stacked together it looks more like a wide two tone band all sparkly goodness:lickout:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya MTG!:wavey: The bubble band was part of his line already, Loved it so much I got a second one in the works so that I can sandwich the white gold milgrain band in between... and hopefully both my girls can have one of the bubble... I've started to only keep what I will hand down to my girls, also when all stacked together it looks more like a wide two tone band all sparkly goodness:lickout:

Oooo. Love that idea!

I’ve never been one to do stackers cause my fingers are short and pudgy. But now that I’ve started wearing colored stone rings on my index fingers I’m trying out bands on my ring finger at the same time. :)
Ordered some from Berricle during their sale to test run it before I invest in diamond versions ;-)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MTG- My fingers are short too! and has gained weight! I'm a size 5 now. I can't do stacking with larger pieces and bands, but if only with bands, I have a specific height that is comfortable, and sized up to about 5.25-5.5 so its more comfy, but that means I really can't wear it by itself otherwise I might just lose one.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MTG- My fingers are short too! and has gained weight! I'm a size 5 now. I can't do stacking with larger pieces and bands, but if only with bands, I have a specific height that is comfortable, and sized up to about 5.25-5.5 so its more comfy, but that means I really can't wear it by itself otherwise I might just lose one.

Haha I could have sworn you used to a 4.5 same as me! I’m between a 4.5-5 on my right hand which is where I’d be wearing bands.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not to threadjack but just wanted to say thanks for the vendor recommendation. I ordered a cute little tiny dbty style ring for a friend and it’s just precious! And very well priced, would be perfect for a bling interested tween in your life!

BFC7B795-424F-454F-B927-E46FF3BB0F53.jpeg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not to threadjack but just wanted to say thanks for the vendor recommendation. I ordered a cute little tiny dbty style ring for a friend and it’s just precious! And very well priced, would be perfect for a bling interested tween in your life!

BFC7B795-424F-454F-B927-E46FF3BB0F53.jpeg

Oooh MTG! I love it! definitely great starter tween ring!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to add my latest second bubble bezel band, this is my stacking band will be my "few alternate" pieces. All three pieces were from Quincy.

upload_2018-12-14_11-47-53.png
upload_2018-12-14_11-48-9.png
upload_2018-12-14_11-48-30.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the bubble bands stacked together!

Qcustomjewelry

Rough_Rock
Trade
:love:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
+1 for the double bubble!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results