shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Whiteflash diamond original engagement setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock

Ok I''ve had an Asha in my original wedding ring for awhile since I''ve switched so many times and left the original bad cut 1.00 F VS1 in the lock box.

DH and I found a great deal on a diamond at Whiteflash so we decided to put the ideal cut in there. I also hated my original engagement ring because it sat so high so Leon at Whiteflash fixed my ring so perfectly, it''s low and great now!! The diamond is eye clean and beautiful. Lesley has been so great thru the whole ordeal too. Now for the pics, I''ve included before pics. If you notice, I have sizing balls now and not the band sizers (if you take your rings off a lot, do NOT go with the sizers as they get loose and scratch the rings:

JLB1.JPG

JLB2.JPG

JLB3.JPG

JLB4.JPG

JLB6.JPG

JLB7.JPG

JLB8.JPG

I just love the idealscope picture. There is hardly any white light leakage. The stone sparkles like mad!! I''m so excited!!

36.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
36.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
its sooo pretty and sparkly!!!! love your new setting too!!!!
congrats and happy wearing!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very nice!!
30.gif
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! It''s gorgeous!!! Hand shots please!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning, I love it. You have to give us some hand shots when you get a chance. Congrats, it''s a gorgeous stone!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous diamond and love the setting! Congrats!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOH Lovely!!!!! It looks so sparkly and shiny, having the rings repolished is the best ever as well!!

Please post hand shots!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marriahlyn
beautiful ring!!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
very nice SI 2.
36.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
It''s FABADABULOUS
30.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Ok I''ll post hand shots today. Kids are off school and I have to find time to visit the jeweler to polish my wedding band too. It''s plain 4mm platinum and they look funny together because the band is not polished. I have a hard time getting them off my finger because of the sizing balls but they are wonderful.

I need the jeweler to measure another stone for me anyway. I have a new project in the works when I get some old projects paid off. DH and I had separate funds for stuff like this, he helped with this one and won''t help with the other.

My MIL gave me a huge emerald stone she swears is a garnet but it''s blood red like a ruby (my birthstone). I need to get it set and he won''t help me do it right now. Maybe I can wait til July. I really like these settings.

Ring #1

Ring #2

I''m leaning toward #2 because it''s daintier. I think my stone is too big for both of them though. I''ll find out today.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea! I love how he altered your original setting to the height you wanted! And the upgraded stone is perfect! Very pretty!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks gorgeous..

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks great!! Can''t wait for hand shots!

Heather

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
such a classic.
I can''t wait to see your hand shots.
It''s lovely

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, you know I love it, Jaime!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love those arrows on your new stone and the band looks PERFECT now!
36.gif

I hope you can get some hand shots today.
35.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I did some pictures but I have to wait til I get my camera back to take better ones.

topviewjb.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Side view

sideviewjb.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks great mariah....perfect on your hand and that stone just glows!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring and handshots look gorgeous! Just stunning and sparkly and white! I also love both of those semimounts you linked to for your other project. I''d have a hard time choosing, because I love the design of the first moreso than the second, but if you''re going for dainty, then the second choice would be much better.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on your hand with your wedding band, Jaime!

I love how you captured one of the arrows in your first shot.

And that stone is SO white from the side...it looks great!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s soooo pretty. I love the side view. Yummmm.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Very very lovely ring.
The diamond size is perfect on your hand.
E color...
30.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
They just look gorgeous, I love them.

So they soldered sizing balls in your ring, and are you happy with them? Are they comfortable? I keep asking local jewelers about doing the same thing for my rings (which are so big on me right now), and they always seems to say that I would be better off having them properly resized. But I just can''t stomach the thought of my poor rings going through that right now, so I think I would like sizing balls better.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow M!
it looks just perfect on your hand. Love that color (or should I say colorless Stone!)
2.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately the settings are too small for my stone so I have to do something else. I''m speaking to GoldbyAndre now. Anyway, I will have more pictures coming soon. Those were my moms camera, I can get much better shots with my own.

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Oh and I LOVE the sizing balls. I have 7 1/2 knuckles and 6 finger. It hurts to take my rings on and off but they don''t spin!! I will probably do the same thing for my RHR. I wouldn''t hesitate to put them in any ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new and improved set is really pretty - that new stone looks like a real winner. Now you are happy with a beautiful diamond and hubby is happy that you are wearing your original set. Happy ending all the way around - congrats!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I think they sent me the wrong stone, it''s an SI2 and I CANNOT find the inclusions with a loupe. It sparkles too much or I''m blind LOL More pics in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results