shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Whiteflash and Dover Jewelers goodies!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics, you have great hands!!! Love everything, so many beautiful pieces!
30.gif

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on all of your lovely goodies!
I am absolutley obsessed with the sapphire/diamond band.
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it? I would love you but I need to know if it''s in the budget!
Thank you :)

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2008 5:05:58 PM
Author: HaloAngel
Congrats on all of your lovely goodies!
I am absolutley obsessed with the sapphire/diamond band.
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it? I would love you but I need to know if it''s in the budget!
Thank you :)
Skippy- Thank you so much!!

HaloAngel- I paid $995.00 for it but I just saw tonight that WF is now offering a bezel eternity band for much cheaper than what I paid! At that price, I''m thinking of ordering an all diamond on with milgrain to stack with my diamond and sapphire bezel eternity!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, where have I been? Loved every piece!!! So classy
18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great collection! They are all beautiful! (My original set was yg, too, and I really love the white metals now!)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! GORGEOUS!!! ENJOY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about your nickel allergy FebBride! You must be so upset. You just purchased all these lovely rings!!I LOVE the sapphire bezel band, I'm hoping to see it up close real soon!
28.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They are all beautiful! What a wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
LOL beau! Thanks. I''m basically going to reorder everything in platinum. For the sapphire and diamond band, it''s now a stock item so once I order it I won''t have to wait as long as I did when it was custom! I have ordered a different plain platinum wedding band (not from WF though) so when I reset my e-ring setting I''m not sure if I''ll reset it in a platinum WF Tiffany or a different platinum WF solitaire.

Thanks Snlee! Everything from WF is gorgeous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous collection. They are all lovely, they look great on your hand and your photos are awesome.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG I love them ALL - what fun gifts
9.gif
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Wowee!!!! I am insanely jealous!!!
21.gif
Look at all those widdle WF boxes lined up- heaven!!!!!
21.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOAh! Look at all these gorgeous goodies! What a sparkly Christmas you had!!!!
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
FB..I''m so sad that that beautiful knife edge band from Whiteflash was practically given away!! WHY??
emcry.gif

Don''t do it!!
emsad.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh great pics!! I love all of your lovely pieces!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
FB - Would WF not take any of them back due to your allergy?!?!?
7.gif

ETA:
23.gif
I wish I'd known sooner! I'd have bid on the earrings!
14.gif
(We had no power yesterday.... no ebay for me...).

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Everything is gorgeous! I love the solitaire with different bands. The nickel allergy thing definitely stinks.

My stone is almost exactly the same size as yours and is loose in its setting. I''m getting ready to send it to Whiteflash and had considered changing to a solitaire (your pictures pretty much made up my mind - your rings are gorgeous!). I was thinking about the solitaire setting you have, but you mentioned that you might get something different. Is there something about it you don''t like - if you don''t care to share? I''ve been going back and forth on this setting for almost a year!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks february2003bride!!!!!!
35.gif
9.gif
35.gif

I can''t wait to see to see the bezel band!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 4:15:02 PM
Author: geckodani
FB - Would WF not take any of them back due to your allergy?!?!?
7.gif

ETA:
23.gif
I wish I''d known sooner! I''d have bid on the earrings!
14.gif
(We had no power yesterday.... no ebay for me...).
Gecko- I didn''t even contact WF. It was beyond the return period for all of the non-custom pieces (10 days) and custom aren''t returnable.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 4:27:57 PM
Author: deegee
Everything is gorgeous! I love the solitaire with different bands. The nickel allergy thing definitely stinks.

My stone is almost exactly the same size as yours and is loose in its setting. I''m getting ready to send it to Whiteflash and had considered changing to a solitaire (your pictures pretty much made up my mind - your rings are gorgeous!). I was thinking about the solitaire setting you have, but you mentioned that you might get something different. Is there something about it you don''t like - if you don''t care to share? I''ve been going back and forth on this setting for almost a year!
Deegee- I am getting a different setting, a Scott Kay platinum solitaire from Pearlman''s great deals section. The Whiteflash Classic Tiffany solitaire is a gorgeous setting and my reasons for not getting it in platinum had nothing to do with the setting itself, but the price. Since I''m switching over to plat which is more expensive and I''m replacing almost everything at once it really came down to cost. But the WF setting was stunning and if there weren''t other factors, I would have gone with it again in a heartbeat!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 2:13:55 PM
Author: beau13
FB..I''m so sad that that beautiful knife edge band from Whiteflash was practically given away!! WHY??
emcry.gif

Don''t do it!!
emsad.gif
Yeah... that''s the downside of Ebay. It''s hard to predict what price an auction will end at! Since my new setting is coming from Pearlman''s (a Scott Kay solitaire) I''m just going to have them consign it for me rather then me ebay it.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 9:48:00 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Thanks february2003bride!!!!!!
35.gif
9.gif
35.gif

I can''t wait to see to see the bezel band!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!
KT- Hope you love it in person!!
35.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 7:58:31 PM
Author: february2003bride
And who wanted to join the party? Whiteflash Ready Set Go .25tcw 3 prong martini studs! Ever since I saw the Sex and the City movie and Carrie Bradshaw wore teeny tiny but super sparkly diamond studs have I wanted a pair! These earrings are small but powerful
3.gif
I just finished watching that movie and I don''t recall those earrings, but I still want some BEAUTIFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results