shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Whiteflash and Dover Jewelers goodies!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had a shopping spree at Whiteflash! My diamond was set in a 18K yellow gold D.Vatche Royal Crown (that was gorgeous!) and I wanted a diamond band to go with it, but was having a hard time finding what I wanted. After weeks of bugging Lesley for quotes on different yg diamond bands, I finally realized that it was the yellow gold that was my problem. While it was beautiful, it wasn''t "me". All of my jewelry is a white metal (except my two tone Omega watch) so I made the switch from yellow gold back to white gold! Once I made that decision, the shopping flood gates opened
9.gif

DH was completely fine with me changing my e-ring setting again (I''m up there with WooBug I think!) as long as it was the last one
11.gif
My two favorite rings are the Tiffany Classic RB solitaire and the Tiffany Lucida Since my diamond is a round I went with the Whiteflash Classic Tiffany Solitaire and looooooooove it!! Once I decided that, all of my other purchases were so easy to decide on! I also bought the matching Whiteflash knife edge band (but altered to be the matching 2.5mm width instead of the standard 3mm) which arrived first. My new engagement ring followed shortly after along with three other purchases...
31.gif

First up- my new engagement ring setting! I only have the Whiteflash pro pixs for right now. I promise to take some "action" photos tomorrow!

CMCTiffanyreprosol.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Next up- the matching knife edge plain band!

CMCtiffanyreproplain.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
And who wanted to join the party? Whiteflash Ready Set Go .25tcw 3 prong martini studs! Ever since I saw the Sex and the City movie and Carrie Bradshaw wore teeny tiny but super sparkly diamond studs have I wanted a pair! These earrings are small but powerful
3.gif

CMCmartinibabies.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
And now my baby... .35ctw alternating diamond and blue sapphire with milgrain bezel eternity ring! I just got this today and I am head over heels in love with this ring!! It''s 1.5mm in depth and just barely 2.5mm (probably closer to 2.0mm) in width. The milgrain is so delicate! It looks amazing with my new WF Tiffany Classic solitaire. I promise to take many many shots of this combo!!

CMCWFbezelsap.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I can''t wait to see some hand shots *AHEM*
28.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG all your pieces are to die for, but that sapphire/diamond band really caught my eye! Tell us more about it! Is it a stock setting or custom job?

BIG CONGRATS!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
They''re all gorgeous!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
And lastly, my newest purchase! A .70tcw whitegold channel set rounds half eternity band from Dover Jewelers! I know most women like a shared prong diamond band with a Tiffany solitaire, but I prefer a channel set diamond band. Also, I was worried about a shared prong ring eating the prongs on my solitaire. I had blown through my jewelry budget at Whiteflash, but came upon this ring at a steal of a price and snatched it up! I should be getting it by week''s end (attached is the photo Dover''s used in it''s listing).

CMCchanneldover.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I thought you said Dover jewelers..I only see Whiteflash goods..did I miss soemthing? I love Dover Jewelers (got an incredible bezel set band from them, among other items). Just curious..hoping for more goodies to be posted! Beautiful rings BTW!! Love the sapphire bezel band!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins- Thank you!! I have to run and get DH from the airport and then put my kids to bed, but I promise to take and post hand shots tomorrow!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Jelly- Thank you! The diamond and sapphire bezel ring was a custom job. All total from start to finish was about 4 weeks. I think Whiteflash should have offer it was a stock ring!

Cdnbling- Thank you so much!!
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love all of your goodies (especially the sapphire/diamond band)!!! Love that combo!!! Your new e-ring is gorgeous too!!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Beau13- I posted it about 30 seconds before you posted to me
1.gif
Dover Jewelers was great to work with!

Dani- Thank you so much!!
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome, but can I ask, where are the pics???
31.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Also, I just want to post that Whiteflash has been amazing to work with! Lesley and Vera answered all of my questions and were extremely patient. I was kept informed of all shipping dates, e-mailed photos and was always replied too promptly. There was a slight delay in the diamond and sapphire band and Whiteflash e-mailed me immediately and with apologies! I have a few more items that I plan to purchase in 2009 and will happily buy from Whiteflash again!!
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 8:31:37 PM
Author: Dani
Your welcome, but can I ask, where are the pics???
31.gif
Tomorrow I swear!! I was just posting the "official" Whiteflash pictures tonight and will take and post handshots tomorrow!!
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Oooooohh..I love the channel band...you will be so pleased when it arrives. Guaranteed!!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
LOVE them all! You are going to be so happy with your choices as they are all classic. (we have similar tastes) AHH I can't wait to see hand/ear shots
30.gif
BTW, what are the specs on your diamond?

I get my WF bezel pendant from my parents on Friday! (graduation gift) I'm SO excited. I totally agree with you, they have amazing customer service
28.gif
10.gif
It took less than a week to order it and have it shipped to my house, and that was during the middle of Thanksgiving! (granted I do live in TX)

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
Please post a pic of you wearing your earings I love them. I also admired Carrie Bradshaw''s little studs. I tried to find a pic of Carrie wearing them but I couldn''t

All your pieces are beautiful and classic. You have very good taste.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have done well! I look forward to your pictures once your goodies arrive!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything is beautiful! What are the specs on your eng. stone?

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your new collection is amazing! I love every piece. I especially love the diamond and sapphire band (I have something similar in mind for a future anniversary).

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, I LOVE them all!!!! You''ve been a busy little bee, haven''t you!
31.gif
I can''t wait to see more pics! Especially of that sapphire & diamond beauty
27.gif
31.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow... you DID go on a shopping spree! Everything is beautiful! Can''t wait for more pics!

Wow I''m so jealous! What a shopping spree
31.gif
Can''t wait for pix!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous goodies! All of them!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh.

My.

Goodness.

Wow.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I must have more pictures. Lots, and lots, and LOTS more pictures. The ering, the bands - especially that diamond/sapphire bezel! You know me and my bezels, and WOW that is AMAZING. Just -gorgeous. All of it. The earrings are the perfect size, IMO.
5.gif
Lucky, lucky girl you!!!

PICTURES!!!!!!!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 8:05:59 PM
Author: Jelly
OMG all your pieces are to die for, but that sapphire/diamond band really caught my eye! Tell us more about it! Is it a stock setting or custom job?

BIG CONGRATS!
Ditto! Did you go custom all the way?

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Woah! I love all of your choices! You are going to be sparkling like mad!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful choices! What a shopping spree! You''ll have so much fun mixing things up.. Wear them all in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results