shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new WF semi bezel or bar set Princess Cut ring

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.222 ct I color SI1 ACA from Whiteflash, in my custom semi bezel or bar set mount. White gold semi bezel with yellow gold shank.
ring size 4

sorry, I was excited to share my new ring with you all, so these pictures are from my camera phone ::)
IMAG0036.jpg
IMAG0035.jpg
IMAG0031.jpg
IMAG0034.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and my different variations of semi bezel :wacko: but I am a princess cut girl at heart since it was my first diamond e-ring. semibezeltransformdt.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I've obviously been away for too long, I had no idea you were redoing your Ering! Loving the newest iteration - the strong lines of the bar set fit the angular princess so well :sun:

And look at that open profile!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie said:
Oh, I've obviously been away for too long, I had no idea you were redoing your Ering! Loving the newest iteration - the strong lines of the bar set fit the angular princess so well :sun:

Thank you Yssie! How are you doing? I'm still in love with your three stone, as that is going to be a new project for another anniversary one year, and yours is my inspiration :love: :naughty:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love it with that wedding band!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the whole set! They look amazing together!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, LOVE IT!!!
Now that's my kind of ring! :naughty:

I just LOVE the design of that setting!! :love:

MORE PICTURES!!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your compliments ladies! Tyty, Stepcut girl :appl:

Suzy! you and I have similar taste! love your style lady! Thank you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T said:
Yssie said:

Thank you Yssie! How are you doing? I'm still in love with your three stone, as that is going to be a new project for another anniversary one year, and yours is my inspiration :love: :naughty:

:))

Doing as well as can be - married, mum is doing well, I'm still in love with my threestone too, absolutely no whispers from the serial tweaker/changer/upgrader inside, which is truly a miracle ;))

Y'know, the good thing about anniversaries is that every year brings new opportunity :naughty:

ETA: do you still have the round bezel band (in the first pic)? Methinks your new ring would go really well with that band, too, with the contrasting shapes..

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie! you are right! :naughty: every anniversary brings more opportunity to aquire more bling :love: Congrats to you! I was a bit out of for a few months myself, so I didn't know your wedding was right around the corner. I don't have the bezel band anymore but you are probably right though, it would look smashing with the bar set look

and here is a picture of the shank view, in case anyone was wondering. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!
sideshank.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great - I love the band with it! Are you over the moon with this stone?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks said:
Thank you MGR! yes, I absolutely have no regrets in changing back to a princess after having a round, I really like the look of princess cuts in a solitaire setting on my finger. However, I also love the three stone look but in Rounds :wacko: so i'll be working on a three stone next anniversary :naughty: just dont quite know yet on whether any colors will be added. My pictures are horrible, and doesn't show the beautiful facet pattern of this diamond and liveliness of the stone. I'll have to do a comparison shot next to my first princess e-ring.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new ring, it looks lovely with your new band :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous. It really looks great with your band. Congrats on a beautiful set. :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I like the new combination. Glad you found something you are very happy with!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning new set!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: I love it! Looks so perfect on you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondrnglover, SparklyOEC, oneDrop, MakingtheGrade, and Packrat! Thank you so much for your compliments!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That has to be my favorite setting for a princess! It looks great with your wedding band, congratulations! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover said:
That has to be my favorite setting for a princess! It looks great with your wedding band, congratulations! :appl:

Thank you so much! I do think they look to be a great non matchy-match set. Can you tell I'm a bezel lover :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T said:
MissGotRocks said:
Thank you MGR! yes, I absolutely have no regrets in changing back to a princess after having a round, I really like the look of princess cuts in a solitaire setting on my finger. However, I also love the three stone look but in Rounds :wacko: so i'll be working on a three stone next anniversary :naughty: just dont quite know yet on whether any colors will be added. My pictures are horrible, and doesn't show the beautiful facet pattern of this diamond and liveliness of the stone. I'll have to do a comparison shot next to my first princess e-ring.

You've had some very pretty rings and combinations and this one is no exception - I'm just glad that you are happy with it!! It looks very nice on your hand the band is a beautiful compliment. Sounds like you have this one ironed out now and can move on to some other things - I'm delighted for you!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
I love your new bezel eternity, it looks great with your princess and your round WR, very pretty :love:

LM

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh love it. It's like the mummy of mine!

Attachments

• untitled2.bmp
    744.5 KB · Views: 3,448

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I love how the side is open and you can see the whole profile of the stone! :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new weddng set is very striking. I'm not usually drawn to angular shapes, but I do like all of the choices you made for the settings. The band compliments your new e-ring very nicely! I like the whole thing. You definitely have a knack for creating great combinations.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aww Thank you Libramom!

Hotpozzum- you know whats interesting, is that when you posted yours, I was in the process of creating the design and hadnt' seen yours yet. My inspiration came from Claude Thibaudeau and a Knox ring that I loved! I love your ring by the way! :love:

Gemgirl- you always have such kind words! thank you! I'm glad my set looks good together :))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a couple of more...
princesssemibezel3.jpg
princesssemi.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, D&T, it turned out spectacular!! And with that amazing band... AAHHHH what a set!! Love it!!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and the very first E-ring vs my Now set
first e-ring approx .40ct

princesscomp.jpg

Thank you DandiAndi!!! i love it too! I'm gladd you like my new set as well!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow - I love the semi bezel setting paired with a princess! Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results