shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF ACA Jack Kelege

BlingBling87

Rough_Rock
Still learning to take good diamond pics but here it is :love: Thanks again to everyone for helping me find my dream ring

_2259.jpeg

_2260.jpeg

_2261.jpeg

That's really a beautiful ring! Nice job Blingbling87!!!

GORGEOUS! I am in love with that setting :love: :love:

I love this BlingBling!! Congratulations on a wonderful ring!!!! :dance:

Gorgeous! Very pretty ring.

Beautiful ring! Please post hand shots!

Beautiful! :clap: It looks very pretty in the setting you chose! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Gorgeous diamond and ring!!! :love:

You need to post the specs on your diamond. :))

The center diamond is a 1.3 F SI 1 Whiteflash ACA H&A. The band is a Jack Kelege with D colored diamonds around the band. The total carat weight is a little over 1.5.

_2273.jpeg

_2274.jpeg

_2275.jpeg

It looks as close to perfect as you can get on your hand! :love: :love: :love: Absolutely beautiful, how wonderful to have an ACA and I adore the setting. Very happy for you, congrats and have a blast wearing this beauty! :appl: :dance:

Very beautiful. Enjoy and congratulations.

What a stunning stone and setting :appl:
Your ring looks so beautiful on you. Enjoy wearing your new ring and please post a lot more pics

Any opinions on the wedding band...should I go eternity or plain band?

Gorgeous stone and setting, congratulations!! As far as eternity or plain.....I did both! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

You can't go wrong with either, they're both timeless looks. Let us know what you choose!

Ahhhhh, so so elegant. It does look perfect on your hand! Love the pics, thank you for sharing! Best wishes!!

That ring is absolutely exquisite!!! Thanks for sharing your new beauty.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP