shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Wedding Set....It''s a Keeper....Finally !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Hi all. Just wanted to share my new wedding set. This is definitely a keeper, after all the sets that I''ve tried. I finally decided on a diamond band with a plain band and I just love it. I know I don''t say too much on the boards but I wanted to thank you guys because you really helped a lot with ideas and education. Thanks. Here she is....

IMG_0351_320x240.jpg

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a close up so that you can see a little more detail

IMG_0358_320x240.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The combination looks great together! I love the mixture of stones in your diamond band.
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2006 9:55:02 AM
Author: Catmom
The combination looks great together! I love the mixture of stones in your diamond band.
9.gif
I ditto this. It''s lovely. Enjoy.

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous diamond band LBug and I love the way it looks with the plain band! Terrific choice!!!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much wrstacks !! The band is 5mm. I never really had an e-ring but that is a good idea to stack them all. I do love stackable rings.

Sundial- Thanks for the compliment !! It was really a fluke thing that I found it. I was looking around for ideas and happened to see the underside of the ring and asked what it looked like so she took it out and showed me and it was exactly what I had been looking for !! It was the only one there, so I got lucky.

Thanks Everyone !!

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
I love the combination of a diamond band with a plain band--I have for years. Looks great!

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, I like it! So classic and understated!
1.gif
I have a diamond band + solitaire, but at times I turn around my solitaire so the shank shows up just to see and I like how the diamond band + plain band looks together!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I soooo love it!!! It''s timeless & classic...
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! And I''m so glad you''re happy!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I love this look, its classic and eye catching, and the wide bands are really yummy in yellow gold.

Jeannine

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love looooooooooooooooooove that mixed shape band!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I really love that look! The bands match so well, yet also contrast. Very clever, classic and unique!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all !! I think my hubby really loves it too now that I''ve finally settled on something LOL I think I have at least 2 other wedding sets posted on here that I was trying out LOL

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lbug, it''s so pretty! Congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, that band is gorgeous!! I love the shapes!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you found something you really really like.
9.gif
I like the stacking look and the different shapes on the diamond band really make it stand out.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a fun band and I love it with you w-ring!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all !! Now the only problem is that I could get become really addicted to this stackable ring idea and end up with a finger full of stackable bands.... you never know. Although when I went to look for this one I actually had a hard time finding stackables to look at.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I love the mixture of shapes as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results