shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Victorian Old Cut Solitaire

decodoll

Rough_Rock
I snatched this baby on ebay for a steal! The pictures aren't real great, sorry. In real life she has so much life and fire! I am seriously in LOVE. She is a 1ct old cut in an 18ct setting. I cannot wait to get her sized and wear her!

my old cut.jpg

my old cut 1.jpg

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Oh we so need good pics of that pretty! I love that setting so much and a longer old cut so yummy. Hope you can wear it soon and post more pics.

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Oh we so need good pics of that pretty! I love that setting so much and a longer old cut so yummy. Hope you can wear it soon and post more pics.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, that's gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more pics of this beauty! Congrats on a great buy and a beautiful ring!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
just lovely! I can't wait to see it on you!

decodoll

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your lovely replies ladies! She is currently away being resized and rhodiumed, I cannot wait to have her back. As soon as I do I will post some more shots. I think she will look a little different, as she is going down from a size UK N to a UK D!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these steep, chunky old cuts the best. I am imagining the big flashes of color that must radiate from your diamond. : )

stci

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait for hand shots!!!!!!!

Cabochon1

Shiny_Rock
what a lovely ring. :love: I am so fond of these old many-prong solitaires. Gives the diamond so much presence.

when can we expect pics?

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
That setting is amazing! We need better pics.

GraceAva

Rough_Rock
what a lovely ring decodoll!!! ive also just bought a 1ct old cut (victorian) and ive also had to take it to be resized, its so frustrating. i waited weeks for it to be delivered and was told it was my size and when it arrived no matter how hard i tried i just couldn't get it on!! now ive got 4 sleeps before i can wear it, i feel like a child on christmas eve!! does anybody else feel like that when your waiting for a new ring? also decodoll do you think your diamond looks smaller than a 1ct because its an old cut? i think mine may look
a bit small but im no expert so i could just be imagining it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results