shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Victor Canera ring!! Check it out!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The centre diamond is not new. It's a 1.53ct W-X stone and Victor has put a yellow cup underneath to enhance the colour. The setting of course is new and Victor has done a magnificent job. He's incredibly nice and pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much, Victor.

Thank you also to Gypsy who responded to my thread asking for setting ideas. Victor did some tweaking based on the various pics you sent me on that thread, adding his own flair and touches. I asked for something vintage and antique-y and I reckon Victor did GREAT!! :love: :love: :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXvxpCrIxQ

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! That ring is TDF! I love, love, love it! When will you get it? Need handshots asap! What was the turn around time for your ring? I'm still anxiously waiting for my 2 eternity bands from VC!

Also, what's the progress thus far on your 3 stone ring?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW :love: :love: :love: Those Rose Cut diamonds are amazing...the whole ring is.... So elegant :appl: :appl: so sophisticated.....love it!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Rosecuts, french cuts, and a beautiful fancy yellow? Sooooooo amazing! Looking forward to more pictures when you receive this!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1320908767|3058430 said:
OMG!!! That ring is TDF! I love, love, love it! When will you get it? Need handshots asap! What was the turn around time for your ring? I'm still anxiously waiting for my 2 eternity bands from VC!

Also, what's the progress thus far on your 3 stone ring?

Thank you, mom2boys. It is amazing, isn't it?! :wink2:

I should get it next week. I've asked Victor to ship it on Monday. Handshots coming up soon! :cheeky:

I can't remember exactly, let me see. I think I first contacted Victor about a month ago. I dithered and went back and forth on various settings, changing my mind like a 1000 times. Poor Victor was just so nice and patient about my craziness. Thank you again, Victor!! We finally decided and he started working on this setting like 2.5 weeks ago. It'd have been finished last week, had it not been for my asking him to make some final changes, touches. It was Victor though who came up with the idea of engraving and millegraining the underside - which was an excellent idea, it came out very nicely indeed.

Oh the 3-stone ring? Not much progress I'm afraid. I'm still dithering!! :tongue:

Can't wait to see yr new eternity bands. Which ones did you get again (I seem to remember a shallow cut/ single cut, right?). You won't be disapointed, I'm sure.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1320909287|3058433 said:
WOW :love: :love: :love: Those Rose Cut diamonds are amazing...the whole ring is.... So elegant :appl: :appl: so sophisticated.....love it!

Isn't it?!! Victor is the "bomb"!! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper|1320910197|3058439 said:
Rosecuts, french cuts, and a beautiful fancy yellow? Sooooooo amazing! Looking forward to more pictures when you receive this!!

Yes, there is something about rose cuts and frenchies that is soooo romantic, ya' know?! :))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay that's my favorite setting of Victor's hands down and now my favorite ring of yours as well.

IT'S GORGEOUS!!! Flat out to die for incredible! Deco and elegant with a LOT of bling but tasteful at the same time.

I'm so happy that the ideas worked for you and for Victor... he really did take the idea and improve on it.

I can't wait for your hand shots. And I hope you really adore it Pheonix. ((HUGS)) and wear it in the good health and joy!

Oh those french cuts are just to die for. And the setting really showcases your stone, and those prongs!! It's all just flat out FABULOUS! I love how he kept the outline rectangular and didn't round it out too much.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, you were just telling me about this the other day.. Great works~ I love the rose cut diamonds!! Very unique look totally in love~!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL ring Phoenix! Victor did an amazing job as usual. Can't wait to see it on you!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my! It is divine! It looks like it's 100 years old (and I mean that as a positive thing!). I can't wait to see handshots!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: That is amazing!!!! It looks like the kind of perfect vintage ring that someone can spend years looking for. It's a true heirloom!!! Can't wait to see handshots :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Pheonix! I love the color of the stone and the setting brings it out nicely!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Can't wait to see hand shots!!! :love:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: OMG that ring is wow oh wow! It is so unique and just simply perfect. Will sit and anxiously await handshots and please, lots and lots of photos when it arrives.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it truly is stunning! I love the center stone- and the setting reminds me of a daisy :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOSH!!!! I just checked in this morning before getting ready for the day, and I am stunned! What a gorgeous ring! I love everything
about it! It is stunning. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see the hand shots!

Phoenix, congratulations, what a great piece!!! So unique, antiquey and romantic! Love love love.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, that setting just suits the stone perfectly!!! Victor is definitely becoming my favorite custom designer we know about on this forum!! He did an amazing job and the ring is simply stunning. Hoping you have much joy and happiness when you see and wear it!!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I love this setting! This is just spectacular! I'm not usually a fan of the halo, but this is so beautiful and so unique! Using rose cuts and french cuts is a fantastic idea and I love the spread it provides! I cannot wait to see hand shots of this. Just had one of those "oh, maybe my stone would look good in this halo!!" moment!

AMAZING, Phoenix, just amazing. :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, the ring is exquisite!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
stunning! enjoy the ring...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beauty Phoenix!! It's such an interesting piece, too - so many different types of shapes, designs, colours all coming together like that :sun:

I love the engraving on the basket, that's the perfect touch :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love how the color of your stone and the cluster look. I can't wait to see the presence it has on your hand.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh Phoneix that ring is amazing!!!!!!! I remember Gypsy posting the inspiration pictures and I was really hoping you and VC would follow that route. What a gorgeous piece!!!! Now one of my favorites on PS!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Is there anything that man can't do perfectly??????? That ring is absolutely STUNNING Phoenix!!! :love: :love: :love: I love the design, it looks perfect with your beautiful stone. I can't wait to see your IRL pics!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
hand shots are a must! :bigsmile:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I actually said "OH WOW!" really loud. My cat was a little concerned. ;-)

That is AMAZING!!!!! If I ever get a yellow diamond I will seriously consider something like this to set it.

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
ooh, I love Love LOVE the rose cut stones - love how they sparkle and reflect the light off their facets. GORGEOUS! (I think I might need to get rose cuts for my wedding band when the time comes...)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix, it's beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results