shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Victor Canera french cut eternity band!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Beautiful ring and I LOVE the way it looks with your ER! :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1374015621|3484319 said:
My new favorite RHR stack:

This. Is. AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so pretty! I would love to have one too!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection! I am so late to the party! Mom2Boys, you have a beautiful collection. :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Love love your ring! :appl: Elegant!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, what planet have I been on????? :twirl: I think sometimes so many old threads get bumped up that I miss the new ones!!!

That band is absolutely gorgeous and a perfect addition to your collection! :love: :love: :love: I love it with the e-ring and with the other bands! I actually am loving the idea of the three bands as an alternate to the wedding set or for the right hand, too! You have beautiful taste and I love every piece in your collection! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your band. Makes me want to wait and get one. I love is with you big MRB. It really accents your engagement ring and stands out on its own. It's perfect. :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For inquiring minds, the high dome french cut diamonds are 1.05 ctw and F/G colored VS clarity.

Thanks again, everyone, for all of the lovely comments!!!

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
So gorgeous! Congrats on such a beautiful ring. :love:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
mom2boys, its exquisite! love all your bands! congratulations on the new set!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
The French cut band is so pretty. I can't decide if I like the stacked Ering or stacked bands better... :love:

mimi72

Shiny_Rock
Lovely french cut band! Well done!

I really need to get something from VC...

badabling

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! Victor's workmanship is exquisite.

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
That really is amazing! I love it and it is without a flaw. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys, :wavey: can you tell us which french cut eternity this is? VC has two, one vintage french cut with the "high crown" french cuts, and one that is "antique". Did you have a chance to see both? Which is more sparkly? How are they different?

If you don't mind me asking, what is the total weight on this? What size is the ring?

I am so tempted by eternity rings, but I can't get them all. I want to get one that I love the most, and it's the french cut that I keep coming back to.

Thank you!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom--My band is the "high crown" one. Victor polished the stones to fit the thin size of the band. Oh, and the tcw is 1.05 in a size 6.25. I have not seen any examples in real life of the other types but I know I like the high crown ones that I do have! :))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1376684962|3504491 said:
LLJsmom--My band is the "high crown" one. Victor polished the stones to fit the thin size of the band. Oh, and the tcw is 1.05 in a size 6.25. I have not seen any examples in real life of the other types but I know I like the high crown ones that I do have! :))

Thank you so much. I see that you gave details earlier. I love the one you have. It is really, really sparkly. It's gorgeous. I totally LOVE it. It's my dream band. (along with your new ring...) :love:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
LLJ's Mom is right, I keep coming back to the one I love the most too, the French cut eternity band! And this version is just absolutely lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results