shape
carat
color
clarity

My New "Travel Band" -- A Scattered Band from Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I just got an e-mail from Becca, the WF photographer, with some photos of my new WF scattered band! Vera e-mailed me today saying the ring will ship tonight! Woo-hoo!

I've been lusting after this band from WF for at least a year, and lusting after the Tiffany original for longer than that. I've spent the past few months looking on ebay, Dover, etc., for an estate ring in my size -- no luck. I finally decided to just order one from WF so I'd have it for business and vacation travel this summer/fall when I don't want to wear my "tall halo."

I got the 4 mm band.

sjA102.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
2 out of 3...doesn''t Becca take the nicest photos?

sjB1011.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
3 of 3
I'm not crazy about rhodium plating, but I'll live with it for a while. I may decide to ask my jeweler to put a brushed finish on it.

sjC103.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purrdy....

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
A word about working with Whiteflash -- this is my first purchase from them (though I have talked to them on the phone before when I was deciding on a diamond last year). They are a first-rate company! Everyone I''ve had contact with is so professional! And they finished the ring a week ahead of schedule!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! I agree with your comments on Whiteflash. They are top-notch and so friendly.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The work on the band looks very nice .... can't wait for hand shots! I'm sure a brushed finish would look cool too if you decide on that in the future. Diamonds really jump out against matte finishes.

EXCITING!

ETA: It'll probably look more Etoile-esque THIS way, however. Yum.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great Sara! Even if you bought it instead of saving for the upgrade
3.gif

I also want a band like this but would like 6mm!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Can''t wait to see it on your hand. Does this mean you will only wear it when traveling?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos :) congrats on your new band !

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much yssie, and ArtistJess (love your avatar!)

And, yup, deco, the rhodium plating is more Tiffany Etoile-ish, I agree. So it will stay plated for now.

Dreamer, I know, I know -- I was a bad girl! (Slaps hand!). The upgrade is on hold until next year because a) hubby and I decided to use our fun money for an overseas trip; and b) I cannot decide what I want -- I''m now in a three-stone-lust phase.

This WF band is so clean and "modern" looking. It will be a nice change from my very vintage-looking halo. I won''t be wearing the two together -- I think of them as the two halves of my split "fashion personality"...

I spent a long time deliberating on 3mm or 4mm or 5mm for the width, and even thought about having a wider band (6mm +) custom designed. In the end, I choose the 4 mm band because it''s the same width as a vintage gold band I sometimes wear on my right hand which is the most comfortable width for me for day-to-day wear (especially for travel).

I think Lesley Harris has a super-wide brushed version of this band (8 mm?) and it is gorgeous (she sent me a photo last year when I was first craving this band!). But I haven''t got the finger real estate for that!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It's blingy and sparkly but understated. Perfect for travel!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Luckyeshe, Maevie, tigian, and Laila.

Yes, tigian, I will mostly wear this band for traveling. But I also work in non-profit and academic settings, and there are times when my halo is just too fancy for those settings, so I will wear this band then, too.

I spent a lot of time looking for a vintage/estate ring; I looked at new eternity bands (Ritani), but I just couldn't get the scattered band monkey off my back! So I think it will get worn quite a bit.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful...congratulations!
36.gif
30.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I love this style of ring also, and really want one as a travel band too!!!!
1.gif

Beautiful!!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love it!!!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Enjoy it on your adventures.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is the perfect band for daily wear, travel, all of the above. If I was not saving every spare penny right now for Le Upgrade I would get one for shore. I would ge tthe 5mm I think and wear it a LOT. You will get tonnes of wear out of it I know.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooo, that is pretty. i''m waiting for this same ring to come in (from BGD, but WF was also very very nice to work with-- had to go with BGD due to $)... It''s BEAUTIFUL!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sara, your new band is sooo beautiful!! I love it!!! I''m sure that you''ll enjoy so much wearing this amazing ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
SparkleyOEC, poshpepper, bluebirrrd, wsblue, Mahogany Jewel, Bella mezzo, Venice, Dreamer, Marcy C, HappyNewLife, Naty, Chiquitapet -- thank you all so much for your kind comments!

I''m picking it up later today -- can''t wait!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, I LOVE scattered bands!!! this is beautiful :)

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hooray!!! I can''t wait to see the hand picks, it was great working with you! :)

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
I''ve always loved that band! It sure is purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results