shape
carat
color
clarity

My new toy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Okay, so I am so excited to finally be posting my new baby. It is a 1.75 carat H-color rectangular princess center stone with two half moon side stones. The pictures that will follow (obviously) aren''t that great, but it really just sparkles like mad (it''s cloudy today). More than a lot of RB''s that I''ve seen....

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Okay here's the first pic...

AbraRing1a.jpg

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Here's another one...

AbraRing2a.jpg

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Hand shots too of course... I'm a size 6 for reference and please pardon the horrible horrible chipped nail polish...

AbraHand1a.jpg

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Another hand shot....

AbraHand2a.jpg

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Okay last one... I forgot some other info... My fiance got it at M. Beem Jewelers in Northern Virginia and I think the setting is their's too, but I wasn't involved with the selection of the ring, so I could be making that up. Also it's internally flawless. Yay! Okay, so happy to finally share...

-Jenny

AbraHand4a.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's amazing! Is this an engagement ring? Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it is my new engagement ring. I feel like a lucky girl, especially since he knows nothing about diamonds and still managed to pick something so fabulous out...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Yes, you are a lucky girl indeed. It's gorgeous!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
toy? that's a little too serious to be a toy--and too beautiful
2.gif
I love the 1/2 moons with the rectanglular princess. Really beautiful!
love.gif
Congrats!
1.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
whatta beautiful ring abra!
love.gif
the half moons look terrific next the the rectangular princess - is it def a princess cuz i'm gettin a bit of a radiant vibe? either way, it's gorgeous!! ENJOY the toy
2.gif
9.gif
appl.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Toy! I was expecting tweezers, or a scope or something! That is a gorgeous ring -- I love the combo of stones. Congratulate your finance on doing such a great job, and best wishes on your engagement!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your fiance must be "in the know". He did a superb job picking out that ring! Beautiful! And your pictures were great too! Congratulations!!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the rectangular princess!! That ring is gorgeous
appl.gif
!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I also love a rectangular princess. Your ring is beautiful! I LOVE a three stone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results