shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Tiffany Pearl Studs

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought these today, and couldn't wait to show you guys. :D They're 7 - 7.5 mm Akoyas. I'm absolutely thrilled with them. They're so luminous!

Here's some pics of the pearly goodness. :D

5748915755_f4b33f25ac.jpg

5748916859_7d11e73763.jpg

5749465210_0acdf405f7.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lovely studs! I love akoyas. I can nearly see you in the reflection on the last photo!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, they're lovely!

So glad you love them! :appl:

Are they marked as Tiffany somewhere? I'm just curious, since I can't figure out where that would be. . . :confused:

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, ladies!

iLander, the earring backings are marked. I'd take a photo for you, but unfortunately my little point & shoot can't focus well on something that small.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are absolutely beautiful!! :love: Could I interest you in an ear shot? :cheeky:

You know, I've been on PS for awhile now, and I adore pearls - classic, elegant, and they go with everything lol - but I haven't ventured into the Pearl forum until now. I'm looking forward to checking out all of the beautiful pieces here!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Junebug, I'll see what I can do. I tried to take a few, but they didn't come out very well.

I'm a newbie to this whole pearl thing. My wonderful FI bought me a strand of pearls from Overstock or SmartBargains, and even though the quality really isn't great, I am completely in love with it, so much so that I'm wearing it on my wedding day. I wanted some studs to go with, and the two pieces really look fantastic together. I'm really wondering why I didn't realize before how awesome pearls are. :)) I think I might be a little addicted now.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very nice and classic pair to have in your collection! :appl:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely, and they will be your wedding set? It will be nice to have such classic pieces with so much sentiment attached to them!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI

Gorgeous--enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

PearlsOfJoy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Nice set of studs you have, the three photos really show how hard it is to capture pearls in a photo as all three look like completely different pearls - the last pic shows them off nicely though.

realismu

Rough_Rock
Wow! They looks gorgeous! May I know the price? :)

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
They were $450 when I bought them last month, but they've gone up to $500. (The Tiffany website shows the prices for the different sizes.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results