shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tiffany Novo Engagement Ring & Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Thank you all !!!
5.gif
2.gif
1.gif

When I wore my first e-ring, I can wear it all day and only took it off at night ~ now I try not to be too clumsy banging on something hard since it has only four prongs !!
23.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to agree with the specs - your ring looks "EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT"

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your upgrade and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Oh and welcome to pricescope
35.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely stunning!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
beautiful set. i
emlove.gif
tiffany!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 5th anniversary! Nice set, it looks nice on you.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - uuuuuuuuuuuu - teeeeeeeeeeeee - fulllllllll! congrats!

aggie012

Rough_Rock
your novo ring&band are stunning!
30.gif

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your upgrade! It''s gorgeous
30.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Very fine. Congrats!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
. Congrats!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh pretty!! They look fab on your hand!

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Hello, I am just curious, have any of you insured your ring? My friends suggested that I should put insurance on my ring, this thought never had occured to me until she brought up
23.gif
I imagine rings need insurance by definition cost a fortune
22.gif
22.gif
...I don't think my ring is any where near that. Please share with me some of your experience/suggestions ?
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!
35.gif

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
Ooohmygosh. SO beautiful!!!! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Your set is simply stunning! My SO and I are currently on the hunt for a Tiffany Novo as my engagement ring. I love seeing pictures of others who have the Novo! Thank you for sharing!
1.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 12:57:49 PM
Author: Novopiggy
Hello, I am just curious, have any of you insured your ring? My friends suggested that I should put insurance on my ring, this thought never had occured to me until she brought up
23.gif
22.gif
22.gif
...I don't think my ring is any where near that. Please share with me some of your experience/suggestions ?
9.gif

If you are in a financial situation where you could easily afford to replace it if it's lost or stolen, then you probably don't need to insure it. I have mine insured!!
2.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Novopiggy -- I have been DROOLING over all of the pics of the Novos on this board! Seeing all the different Novos really affirms my love for this setting. My SO and I have already had 3 different Novos brought into our local Tiffany''s but we are really holding out for one that fits in our specs and price range. I hope it happens soon!
9.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 3:01:31 AM
Author: Novopigg

Burk, I heard that you can insure you ring along with your house, would you recommend it, or should I do it separately?
33.gif

We have my jewelery on our home owners policy. I''d call your agent and research rates in your area. I know a lot of people on this board use Chubb to insure their jewelry.

CushBall

Rough_Rock
I keep coming back to you look at your ring -- it''s so beautiful and classic!

I really like the band you''re wearing it with. Is it a little thicker than the e-ring? May I ask if you found that band at Tiffany''s? I didn''t see it there...

Congratulations!

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock

LabRatPhD -
I know!!! Aren''t those Novos rings posted in these forum gorgeous?
emlove.gif
I went back so many times !!!! They are simply dazzling~!!

I think unless you live in NYC, most local Tiffany stores just don''t have enough inventories
33.gif
When my hubby decided to upgrade the ring for our anniversary, I also requested Tiffany to transfer rings from another store. Not sure why but when we asked the SA, there were only selectively few rings avaliable in their inventory in the range we were looking for (G-I/ VVS-VS, 1.2-1.5c) The first two rings we wanted to see were put on hold for like a week and I never gotten a chance to see them!!
38.gif
The 3rd ring (H/VS1) came in but it was has a little faint yellow color when we compared side by side with a color G ring, so we decided not to take it. I waited for another week, and there were two Novos suddenly came up in their inventory. However, the ring we selected was again put on hold for 1.5+ week
14.gif
It was such a loooonnnng waiting period (...I almost gone insane
31.gif
)~~ In the end we finally got a call from Tiffany that the ring was released !! The SA told us that there were four customers after me wanted to see the same ring. Not sure whether Novo is a popular style or just a way to get us to purchase right away
33.gif
Anyway, I am extremely happy either way!!!
30.gif

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Burk - thank you for the information !! I will check my agent to search for the rate!
Cushball - the band is also from Tiffany, it's the Novo wedding band !!
9.gif
Novo band is actually pretty thin, a little thinner than my old Tiffany setting.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Hi Novopiggy!

We are looking for G-I, around 2cts, and no specific clarity. The largest we saw was a G, VVS1, 1.79 cts. It was absolutely stunning but SO and I wanted to see a 2ct Novo, since that was the size we were originally going for. There seem to be a handful in the 1.7-1.8 range and a few 2cts floating around in the system within our specs. The two available 2 cts Novos are in an I color, VVS clarity. There is also an H color 2.15 ct, but it is bigger than what I am looking for (and more importantly, out of the budget I am comfortable with). So basically nothing in the middle right now. We are 3rd on the waitlist for both 2 ct Novos! Our Tiffany SA said that the Novos in larger sizes are less common to begin with and with Valentine''s Day around the corner, we will probably have to hold out for a new shipment.

Good things come to those who wait, I suppose!
5.gif

In the meantime, I will ogle your fab pics! I really want the Novo wedding band to match my e-ring!

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Hello LabRatPhD,

I would totally recommend you wait until your ideal ring come up if you're patient! Originally I was in no hurry at all, we were even talking about getting the upgrade on our 10 year anniversary instead of 5, but when I tried on the Novo e-ring at Tiffany's I knew I was doomed (....in a good way of course
9.gif
). I called the SA every other three days to check if there's any new shipment
25.gif

Hope you get your to see your 2ct ring soon!! If you do, please come back and post a zillion hand shots !!!
10.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 12:57:49 PM
Author: Novopiggy
23.gif
22.gif
22.gif
...I don''t think my ring is any where near that. Please share with me some of your experience/suggestions ?
9.gif
Oh, how sweet. I suggest you get it insured. Congrats again!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Hi Novopiggy!

I have had to restrain myself from calling our SA this week! He knows I am absolutely dying to try on some 2 cts, so it is in his best interest to call as soon as some new rings show up
31.gif

Don''t worry...I will make the biggest announcement once I get my ring!
9.gif

Novopiggy

Rough_Rock
Hello LapRatPhD, I can''t wait to see your ring!!! Yap 1/2/3ct are typically the hardest to get!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results