shape
carat
color
clarity

My new three stone emerald ring from DK

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This ring came about because I wanted a large emerald (10-11 mm) in a simple bezel setting. After rejecting a couple of stones that were too clear to my liking, I realized
that a large emerald with a more saturated color more than I wanted to spend. So I settled for a much smaller one and decided to make three stone. This emerald is 8x6 and was already a very pretty color but the setting really makes it pop. I’ve never had emerald cut diamonds and I love how they look like a little mirrors on each side. DK did such a beautiful job.

CF13AF59-E721-4E8F-BE64-B3CA6FBCB353.jpeg

11D67B40-BE60-4909-B9F7-22990B12D54F.jpeg

8B44A164-390F-478F-AA22-9B44EFD791AD.jpeg

One more picture that shows my insanity. When I decided I couldn’t get a large emerald I decided to buy a tourmaline instead but was told not to bezel that because it was too dark. So I picked a lighter tourmaline but it was so beautiful I decided to put a halo around it. What was supposed to be one project became three different rings. And I’m currently now looking for a decent lab emerald for that eventual solitaire. So here are all my shades of green:

547B16FE-1E26-44D0-8779-BBD04979BF4A.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! All three rings are gorgeous!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I love the milgrain work to highlight your gorgeous emerald.

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love this! So pretty!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! And your emerald looks fantastic, so glowy!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
So glad that the side emeralds look white in person. I know that you were initially worried about that based upon the pictures you saw. I know it was a long wait but the end result sure was worth it. Enjoy!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is one awesome emerald ring! I love your DK setting, too, very elegant.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So glad that the side emeralds look white in person. I know that you were initially worried about that based upon the pictures you saw. I know it was a long wait but the end result sure was worth it. Enjoy!

Yes I need to update the two week club but I can’t figure out how to search it haha to find the thread what with the new platform.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You are going to run out of fingers soon:lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock
One project becoming three...I know from personal experience how that goes. ;-)

But honestly, all three rings are fantastic and it's great that they're different styles. I'm biased towards the emerald. So glad that the diamonds don't look IRL anywhere near as warm as the vendor pics. I bet whoever took the photo thoughtlessly put a filter on to bring out more of the emerald green color and didn't think about how warm the diamonds would look with that filter and make us PSers freak out!

Time to enjoy and celebrate your rings
With more pictures of course! :P2

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Love all 3 distinct flavors of green!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You are going to run out of fingers soon:lol:

And cash. Oh wait that already happened! Haha. I have to “haha” now bc the new platform won’t let me click an emoji either lol.

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
This ring came about because I wanted a large emerald (10-11 mm) in a simple bezel setting. After rejecting a couple of stones that were too clear to my liking, I realized
that a large emerald with a more saturated color more than I wanted to spend. So I settled for a much smaller one and decided to make three stone. This emerald is 8x6 and was already a very pretty color but the setting really makes it pop. I’ve never had emerald cut diamonds and I love how they look like a little mirrors on each side. DK did such a beautiful job.

One more picture that shows my insanity. When I decided I couldn’t get a large emerald I decided to buy a tourmaline instead but was told not to bezel that because it was too dark. So I picked a lighter tourmaline but it was so beautiful I decided to put a halo around it. What was supposed to be one project became three different rings. And I’m currently now looking for a decent lab emerald for that eventual solitaire. So here are all my shades of green:

All three are stunning.

I absolutely love your newest 3 stone ring. The milgrain is out of this world!!! It really shows off your beautiful emerald and her diamond sisters. Great ring design. DK did a fantastic job.

Green tourmaline is a favorite stone of mine. Love what you did with the two different color variations. How fun to have one project turned into 3 wonderful rings.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
And what a three they are! Delicious, and the diamonds are perfect in your three stone. Any other pictures you want to throw out there I'd be happy to ogle. :love:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
What a fabulous collection. A green for every mood. Love them all but that tourm is slaying me.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
They all look fab! Congrats on your beautiful new rings and thanks for sharing.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your gorgeous, glowy emerald! All three rings show off your stones at their best. Well done!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for sharing. That emerald has a great sheen and texture. The milgrain on the setting accentuates the stones in a pleasant, subtle way as well. Very striking outline to the piece! I hope you get a lot of fun and wear out of this and the other 2 lovely rings!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful green!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Your emerald is just lovely, the colour, the yellow gold and the proportions all working together.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
btw I got the emerald from an Ebay/Etsy seller Import Managers: https://importmanagers.com/ and I really recommend them highly. Very friendly rep, Richard. They sell smaller stones and most are not the finest of the fine, but I was really happy with the gem that I purchased. Easy returns also since I bought one and returned before deciding on the one I purchased.

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock

They are all lovely.

weemie

Shiny_Rock
@Mreader these are fabulous!! That tourmaline though, what a colour!

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
Love all three and the fact that each has a different look. That emerald is looking very foiiinneee and the milgrain work by DK looks super!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results