shape
carat
color
clarity

My new stackable wedding band with cushion ering!

mystiqkal

Shiny_Rock
My hubby recently got me a matching custom wedding band for our anniversary. Six years ago, I didn't think that I wanted a curved band (it's curved because I have a surprise diamond at the bottom the sticks out). We got a straight one and I liked the way it looked. Anyway, the new band matches my new (it's that same style ring just replicated for an upgraded diamond) has a curve to it and I'm finding that I actually like it. Surprise surprise. Lol. He actually likes it too. The funny thing is that we thought we were getting a replica of my first band just with slightly bigger diamonds further around, I didn't catch in the image rendering that it was curved and neither did he when we told the jeweler to go ahead with it. I guess it's a good thing we both ended up digging the look! Goes to show you never know unless you actually try it on! Lol.

image_3914.jpg
image_3915.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty, Ms Misty! I love the curve on this, as well. With the subtle split shank on your e-ring it balances the look perfectly. Congrats and enjoy!!!

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Really loving the look :love: but the diamonds do not look bigger = how much bigger are they

mystiqkal

Shiny_Rock
Oh pictures above are of my upgraded diamond. I went from a 1.59 to a 2.75.
This was my original ering
mistyring%20025.jpg
This is the one I have now
img_8775_1.jpg

mystiqkal

Shiny_Rock
MsMisty|1444487378|3936929 said:
My hubby recently got me a matching custom wedding band for our anniversary. Six years ago, I didn't think that I wanted a curved band (it's curved because I have a surprise diamond at the bottom the sticks out). We got a straight one and I liked the way it looked. Anyway, the new band matches my new (it's that same style ring just replicated for an upgraded diamond) has a curve to it and I'm finding that I actually like it. Surprise surprise. Lol. He actually likes it too. The funny thing is that we thought we were getting a replica of my first band just with slightly bigger diamonds further around, I didn't catch in the image rendering that it was curved and neither did he when we told the jeweler to go ahead with it. I guess it's a good thing we both ended up digging the look! Goes to show you never know unless you actually try it on! Lol.

image_3914.jpg
image_3915.jpg

I hate how the diamond looks so yellow in the first couple pictures. It's because of the bathroom light. The diamond is actually a really white f color. :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the curve band with it more than the straight also. :appl: I think we usually recommend straight so that if they/you
want to wear it solo you can but now you can do either since you have both versions.

Tarrotka

Rough_Rock
It like the new ring better! BTW, your ER is gorgeous!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the curved band with your e-ring!! It compliments your e-ring seamlessly. Enjoy wearing your gorgeous rings!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new curved band! It gives your set a completely different look. Now you have 2 styles to choose from! You can decide which flavor fits your mood for that day! Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty band and it looks wonderful with you ering.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! :appl: It looks great on you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the curved band. I'm big on matchy-matchy so it looks very pleasing to the eye!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the new band!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful!! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results