shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Spinel Ring is Here!

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Yyyyyyup! Will need to get a spinel one of these days. These examples are STUNNING!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @steviedsgirl. If you want to purchase spinel I would not wait too long. We used to see great color spinel for sale a few years ago but there seems to be less available now. Also- be careful and get lab reports or buy from reputable vendors who have been in the gemstone and jewelry business for years to avoid lab spinel.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring. I just saw it in another thread. Love the shape, size on your hand, color and the setting. Using old cut side stones was a unique idea. Do you have any profile shots?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring. I just saw it in another thread. Love the shape, size on your hand, color and the setting. Using old cut side stones was a unique idea. Do you have any profile shots?

Thank you Stone Hunter. :) Here is a quick profile pic I took for you today. I asked David to set the stone high enough to wear with a band.
IMG_1909.jpg

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it's stunning! What a beautiful spinel, it's a gorgeous colour and the faceting and shape is to die for!

Also love that setting, this is my favourite style of 'three stone' where the side stones are accents like that, small, dainty and adding just that perfect amount of additional visual interest against a much larger stone! Love it!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring:love:!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Stone Hunter. :) Here is a quick profile pic I took for you today. I asked David to set the stone high enough to wear with a band.
IMG_1909.jpg

Thanks for the photo and information. It looks great with the band. :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results