shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Signed Pieces Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Love it! And you have so many options for wearing it!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Leila ~
emrose.gif

Who-hoo!
9.gif
Congratulations!
36.gif

Happy Anniversary 2 you & hubby!
emhot.gif
emlove.gif
emhot.gif

I
emlove.gif
love
emlove.gif
your new SP diamond band!
30.gif

Oh so pretty and I am loving how dainty and feminine it is
face23.gif
! It may be a thin band, however, your diamonds are so bright and sparklie, they just seem to be popping out of the setting!
10.gif
emstar.gif
10.gif

Yumm!
18.gif

I love being able to stack rings, I think your rings that you have stacked them with look pretty, and just loving your new diamond band with your other shared prong diamond band!
emsmilep.gif

It's great to hear that their customer service is wonderful, that is just another plus in my opinion!
emsmile.gif

Thanks for sharing with us, and I'll enjoy more
emphoto.gif
's any time you have some time!
31.gif

Have a wonderful day!
35.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the new band, and your many options!!
30.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2006 11:31:50 AM
Author: lizz
God, your e-ring is beautiful.
30.gif
I love the band and have wanted that thin, dainty one from SP myself. I think it looks fantastic!

Thanks Lizz! I think a thin SP eternity band will look great with your FAB cushion ering!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Your diamond is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was at least a 3 carat!!!!! i LOVE the band too- I think its perfect- It ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2006 1:37:07 PM
Author: Little
Your new ring looks beautiful!!! I believe that all eternity bands from SP are die struck. The metal is very dense and the prongs will be stronger than you think. I have a 9 stone Raphael wedding band from SP. I love it and wear it every day!

Little
Little, that''s good to know. My hubby eased my mind, he basically said since I like everything about the ring but just worried about it''s durability, what''s the problem? If it breaks, we fix it.
37.gif
Men, they can be so practical. Thanks Little, DiamondDana, Shay, Rascal, Mrs Darlin Joy, and Blingdiva for the kind words!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2006 8:35:40 PM
Author: diamondtifff
Your diamond is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was at least a 3 carat!!!!! i LOVE the band too- I think its perfect- It ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Talk about amazing, did you take more pics of your bling yet? I am waiting!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s so pretty and looks great. I agree with your hubby, if you love everything about it, wear and don''t worry about it until you need too.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh la!
30.gif
It''s perfect and gorgeous! Looks spectacular with your stunning e-ring! I think it''s the perfect size for your dainty hand. Happy anniversary!!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it looks great Leila.
Your pictures are terrific.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you MrsSalvo, LizzieC, and SevensOne! I''m very happy with this ring! I even wore it to work for the past few days!
6.gif
I was very careful though. I just don''t want to take it off and man does it sparkle!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is beautiful. The stones are so bright. It looks great with your ering and any other way you choose to wear it.

Enjoy it!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Leila, Your ring is beautiful...shiny but nice and dainty. Your ering really compliments it too..or is that to be the other way around. Congratulations on your beautiful eternity band
emthup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results