shape
carat
color
clarity

My new set - does this look ok?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
I''d love some opinions (and reassurance) on how i''m planning on wearing my re-set.
I re-set my e-ring into a rope solitaire and have been having a hard time figuring out what to wear it with.

How does this look?
Stacked with a 2mm milgrain band, and a 2.3mm milgrain bezel eternity band.

AJLrosegoldstack.JPG

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
And from the front:

AJLrosegoldstack2.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks fantastic!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
Or i am considering wearing the solitaire as a RHR, and a few rose gold stackers on my left hand...

handshotrosegoldstack.jpg

lostinmusic57127

Rough_Rock
ohhh! I like it.. all three of them have a different look but when put together it goes very well.. unique and beautiful! I am soooo drooling over your rope solitare.. where can I get one of those???
36.gif
36.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I love it the way you have it stacked I think it looks fantastic!

nellen

Rough_Rock
Alloamie, your rings look amazing: they''re really delicate, feminine, simple yet very unique. Your 3 ring stacked combo looks just perfect, I would wear the rings that way. Lovely!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love how you stack them all together!!! What a beautiful yet unique look!!
36.gif
30.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi alloamie,

I am really keen to know more about your rose gold stackers - I think they look beautiful together. I particularly like them in your last pic on their own, but they look great with your reset also.

I am looking for something quite similar to your eternity band with the round diamonds and mill grain edging and wondered (if you don''t mind me asking) where you got it from? I''ve seen one similar but not exactly the same in a store (in Melbourne, Aus) and wanted to look around online to see if I can find something similar.

Thanks again

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
wow, i think the first picture is the best! Rose gold is so rarely used and looks great on you.
30.gif

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
The first photo is soooo beautiful! I hope that''s what you go with, I think it looks amazing.

angeline_g

Rough_Rock
all i can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW!! That looks brilliant. I hope all our comments reassure you that it looks incredible, very individual, very beautiful against your skin tone, delicate, perfect! I think they also look gorgeous on their own, but wearing it as a set also is lovely.
Congratulations on coming up with such a great combination and something no body else would have!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! I love it! The rose gold really makes it pop!

Personally, I''d wear it all together, like you have it in the first picture. I think the mixture of textures really makes it a very funky (but still very tasteful and pretty) set of rings.

Congratulations!:)

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Love the first look, the solitaire with the bands. Beautiful and chic.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them, too!!!
30.gif
I''d also like to know where you got the milgrain band!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the stacked look. The only thing I would change is to place the solitaire between the two bands. I like symmetry.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is beautiful and I like them both ways. You''re lucky you can out your engagement ring on your right hand. That gives you options for completely different looks.

Your milgrained band is different and very pretty. I''ve never seen milgraining right down the middle of the ring.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I like it with just the bezel band, but I''m a minimalist, LOL. I think it looks pretty cool with all three though!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I love love love the stacking you selected!!!! The 3 together look amazing!!! I like alone to but LOVE the three stacked :) Just perfect!!!!! Where did you get your bands..BEAUTIFUL

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
All the rings are so delicate that they really rock when you stack them together. Beautiful!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow. Love them all stacked like in the first pic.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty set! I love the rings stacked like that. GORGEOUS!!!
36.gif
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like both ways, you can always switch it around,, ahh the beauties of stacker. and it all looks Beautiful together or alone

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 9:02:37 AM
Author: D&T
I like both ways, you can always switch it around,, ahh the beauties of stacker. and it all looks Beautiful together or alone
ditto!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
I love that!! So unique

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love the stacked look and the rose gold. I hope you keep them that way!!!

TexasKimmy

Rough_Rock
They all look GORGEOUS together and you have beautiful hands!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 2:20:08 AM
Author: nellen
Alloamie, your rings look amazing: they''re really delicate, feminine, simple yet very unique. Your 3 ring stacked combo looks just perfect, I would wear the rings that way. Lovely!
Ditto! I love that look!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LOVE that setting! Your hands are very beautiful so I have a suspicion anything you wear would look fabu--case in point, those pics you posted look great!

cheers--Sharon

kjt

Rough_Rock
You should have no doubts! The way you stacked them are so pretty! I love the bezel eternity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results