shape
carat
color
clarity

My new rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gems1986

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I have been getting lots of info on here for the past few weeks and thought it was about time I finally posted! My husband is getting me new rings for Christmas and after much deliberation I have finally decided. At the minute I have a yellow gold sapphire and diamond engagement ring and a yellow and white gold wedding band, however I wanted to switch to white gold. So, I have decided to get a plain white gold band and an eternity ring. Next year for my 25th birthday he will get me a white gold solitaire to complete the set. I''m not normally a jewellery person so I didn''t go overboard with the diamonds. The eternity ring is one third of carat and is enough bling for me at the minute. I will however be adding another one quarter solitaire engagement ring. I like the idea though of the two bands for now without the engagement ring, i quite like clean lines. Anyway, here is my eternity ring, haven''t got it yet but will be going down next week to get it.

Noticed one problem, when trying the rings on, the eternity ring and band both seemed to fit fine, however the eternity ring was two sizes smaller than the wedding band!! Any ideas why this could be?? I want to get them as small as possible without making my fingers look fat because I have read that eternity rings are prone to spinning. I also made the mistake of getting my present wedding ring a size too big!

6836046.jpg

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Do you mind sharing where the ring you posted is from? Thanks
9.gif

gems1986

Rough_Rock
H Samuel

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results