shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Ring!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

irish80

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I was logged on before Christmas for advise about a diamond I had put a $1000 deposit on, however after speaking with everyone on this site I realised that the % of the diamond were all wrong and the weight was in the bottom of the diamond, which is not value for money!!! Eventually we got our deposit back but it was not easy and the jewler charged us for shipping two diamonds in and out of the store which he had ordered for us to look at!! Also when I came home from work one day that week my boyfriend told me he had bad news and handed me an envelope... It was a platnium mounting that I had tried on while looking at the diamond!!! The jewler forced him to take it!! I was so angry.. The next day my boyfriend went back to the store and had to shout at the jewler and say he was going to call the cops if he did not refund the money... He refunded the money, $800.

A month later I was ready to try again to look for a ring. I went to ADCO Diamond in downtown Boston, a family run business. They were fantastic. We were the only people in the store and walked out delighted within an hour. They mounted the ring that night and we picked it up the next day... I was wearing it that night :)

275.jpg

irish80

Rough_Rock
Here''s another pic.

293.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is very pretty - what can you tell us about the diamond specs? Glad to hear that you had a good experience with the jeweler!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! Glad everything worked out okay in the end!

irish80

Rough_Rock
Thank you, I quite like it myself:)

It has a GIA cert.
Weight: 1.25ct
Depth: 62.7%
Table: 54%
Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick, Faceted
Culet: None
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Clarity: SI1 (So clear to the naked eye, I could''nt even see anyting with the scope!)
Color: G
Flur: Faint

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
so glad you got what you wanted.
It''s lovely

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love your ring!! It''s very classic, and I''m glad that everything worked out in your favor!!
36.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i love love love solitaires, so classic yet modern and versatile! lucky you!!! congrats :)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Irish, it''s good to hear you got what you wanted and you''re delighted with the result. That''s what engagement rings are all about. Enjoy it.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so happy you were able to rectify the matter and find a jeweler that you could happily work with. Your ring is beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results