shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Precision

Rough_Rock
Hello all:

I was bit apprehensive about buying diamond online and at one point I was even considering looking for a diamond from local stores and lucky me one fine evening I came across this web site during my extensive research. I read others experiences and recommendations; and suggestions from the members of this community were extremly helpful. I decided to check out a few vendors website before buying my first diamond and I narrowed the selection down to four very reputable vendors (in my opinion) - Nice Ice, White Flash and GOG as well as Superbcert. But I eneded up choosing GOG because they had the diamond in my price range at that time but most importantly I liked thier additional information on diamonds - Isee2 score. I know someone may be inclined to say that Isee2 score is not an important factor but to me this additional piece of information made all the difference between choosing GOG and others. But I must admit that all of them have very nice selections. Well, I had the opportunity to meet Jonathan in person and he is a great person to deal with. It was a great buying experience from him. He was in touch through out the whole buying process and most importantly - very prompt.

The dimond is 0.86ct I VS2 H&A

Next the stone was shipped to Mark Morrell. He was such a pleasure to deal with. Very nice and very prompt as well. I love the setting and the finished item looks soooo great!!! I am including some pictures. I must also mention that Chris at Dave Atlas was another superb person and I thank him for his outstanding service. Overall, the whole buying process went smooth and simply put- couldn''t be happier. Thank you all...

diamond2-004.jpg

Precision

Rough_Rock
Picture two

diamond-002.jpg

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! I also had a great experience with GOG and Mark Morrell. They were dreams to work with! Congratulations!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
It's very pretty. I love the heart shaped prongs.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Very classy & elegant Precision!
appl.gif

Can i ask what your finger size is? That size stone suits your hand so beautifully
9.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Another gorgeous GOG and MWM combo! Love the heart prongs

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
They do it again -the GOG MWM dream team!!! Huge congrats!
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That's a beauty. Congrats.
So sparkly

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Mark Morrell's rings are always stunning.

Precision

Rough_Rock
Hi all, thank you so much for your wonderful comments... I know I will be cherishing the beauty of the ring for a long time.
Alexah, my ring size is close to 5

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Precision
Wow congrat!!! beautiful ring,let me put on my sunglass
10.gif
love.gif
...GOG & chris from dave atlas ex combo.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results