shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kimmmylovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I have found my ring and it makes me feel like a celebrity.

I am new to the forum and I had posted a message two days ago to introduce myself and to ask if anyone knew where I should go in LA to find my dream ring, the one that makes me feel like a celebrity.

I found it!!!! Funny enough as I was walking into Michael Barin a real celebrity, (Kendra Wilkinson from the show The Girl Next Door), walked out and I knew that had to be the store.

I asked Michael, (the designer), why Kendra was in the store and I found out she wore his earrings, bracelet and necklace in her wedding and also Roselyn Sanchez bought her engagement band and wedding ring from Michael and so did her husband Eric Winter.

I have uploaded photos of my new obsession and I am sooo excited!!! Let me know what you think ; )

Kimmy

KF.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that''s beautiful BUT you cannot post pics on here without stats....give us stats Kimmy!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
I love it...yes, please stats and more pics!!!

Aida1010

Shiny_Rock
beautiful!!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. But umm, I''m going to ask what I''m sure a few others have already thought? Why is the ring finger a different color?

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 7:26:23 PM
Author: elle_chris
Beautiful ring. But umm, I''m going to ask what I''m sure a few others have already thought? Why is the ring finger a different color?
Good question.
23.gif
Gorgeous ring though! Pls post more shots and give us some info.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimmy,
I''m confused -- is it your ring or the ring you want? If it''s yours, you should get it re-sized. The gap between it and your finger seems substantial, even though the ring is sitting (standing?) correctly.

Kimmmylovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Wow I did not expect so many responses to my ring. Thank you for celebrating it with me. I am heading out the door in a couple of minutes to spend the weekend in Santa Barbara with my finance. I promise I will send more photos the second I get back!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it''s gorgeous, and looks fabulous on your hand!!!
30.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful. Congratulations.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results