shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring: THE ANNIVERSARY

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
:love: It's here! This is the gift from my DH for our first anniversary ... one year later, but we have found this ring only some days ago, during our summer holiday :love:
It is not in the target of your rings, you all have big rings in little hands...I have little rings in big hand (ring size 8 ) ;( but I'm in love with this ring :love: .
It is the Anniversary by Recarlo, the setting is made with little hearts all arond in both side, the diamonds are F color VS1 clarity, ex cut, I can see the arrows in every stone,tcw 1.30.
MY PROBLEM/QUESTION: how could I clean the ring? I'm afraid to loose the diamonds, but it is really dirty, it's impossible don't touch the stones.
I try to post photos.
Sorry for
-my english
-my nails
-quality of the pics, they are crop of photos taken with the phone.

2011-08-18 13.10.10a.jpg

2011-08-18 13.09.21a.jpg

2011-08-18 13.11.01a.jpg

2011-08-18 13.11.59a.jpg

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
And with my E-ring (0.73 F-IF-EX cut) also if I'll never use them together, I'm afraid to scratc the setting.

P.s....my DH finally promise to upgrade my ering, he was against to it, but I've show him how well I wear 1 carat :naughty: We need some years to save money, I want a bigger one, but with the same (or better for color) color,clarity and cut.
:appl: :appl:

2011-08-23 13.51.48a.jpg

2011-08-23 13.52.38a.jpg

2011-08-23 13.52.45a.jpg

2011-08-23 13.53.47a.jpg

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
the last one.
Thanks for watching

2011-08-23 13.53.56a.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! I love your rings! They are gorgeous and look awesome on your pretty hands! I'd clean the eternity band with a soft toothbrush after soaking it in hot water mixed with a little ammonia and a drop of dish soap. That should do the trick. Congrats on your anniversary and enjoy your new bling!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings, very blingy. Congratulations on your anniversary!!

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!!!! =)

I can use ammonia with white gold? Thanks

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
Yes, you can use ammonia with white gold. It cleans and makes your diamond sparkle like nothing else! I have used it to clean all my jewlery for years.

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your annniversary! I love your set! The hearts on the profile of your anniversary ring are quite a nice touch! Everything is so nice and sparkly! :love:

Butterflyblue is right, you can use ammonia to make your rings look like (or at least almost) like the day they came out of the box! So don't be afraid to use it! :))

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in l.o.v.e with your new anniversary band. I think it's gorgeous! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with smaller rings (which yours are not!) on larger hands. We're all different and we all have different tastes and different size pocket books. Quality is what's important and both of your rings are beautiful.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings (and hands) are beautiful!!! Not all PSers have teeny hands! I wear a 7.75 and my center diamond is smaller than yours! :D Thank you for sharing! :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! And I also want to say that I love your ERing-- such high quality!! I think It's perfect :)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring and it looks great with your solitaire! if you are worried about scratching you can get a small ~1mm 'spacer' band that will protect your ring. Many people have gotten these on Etsy, if you do a search for 'spacer' on PS you should be able to find some links or search on etsy for 1 mm ring.

I have read to not use ammonia with white gold as it can cause the plating to wear off faster? you might want to double-check on this

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!!! And they are not small at all!!! I suppose looking at PS will make anyone's hands seem big and stone seem small with all the size 3-4 fingers and 3ct+ rocks! Plus your stones are amazing quality! You don't see many FL stones here! You chose quality over size, and boy theyre sparkly!!! Congrats!

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love:
thanks thanks thanks
for your words and your suggestions
:love: :love: :love:

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
So sparkly and pretty :love: :love: :love: Those rings look divine on your hand, and congratulations on your anniversary!!!!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Get a little spacer and wear em together once in awhile!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your rings too! I think they are just beautiful and look so very pretty on you! Congratulations on your first anniversary! Your
hubby's doing well to buy you such a beauty for your first anniversary! I'm sure you have many more lovely pieces in your future!

Congratulations!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Nice photos!!! Look at all that fire!

I agree with the other posters. Get a spacer and wear them togther!!! They look great together.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band, I love the little hearts on the side of the ring! Looks great with your e-ring. I agree with the others - get a spacer to wear in between them.

mogster

Shiny_Rock
I love love loooooooove the hearts on your band!! Congratulations on your anniversary! Your set is sooooo beautiful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Your ring is gorgeous! ANd how lucky are you to have a IF diamond :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the Anniversary and I love that band, it is beautiful :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary :appl:

Your new ring is lovely, and it's so pretty next to your Ering!! If you want to wear them together you might consider a spacer - many people have bought from http://www.etsy.com/people/JewelerOnTheRoof

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful set, and please don't apologize for your English! You did a great job! :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band!!!!!! :love:

What a great anniversary gift! Congratulations! :appl:

Your band and engagement ring are just lovely! Not small at all!

Cachette :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Your new band is gorgeous and looks perfect with your lovely ering. They look great on your hand too.

I soak my jewelry everyday in a purified water / Windex mix and they come out very sparkly and clean. I have a little Pyrex bowl with a lid and bought a small strainer for a tuna can that I use for my basket. I mix about 2/3 water with 1/3 Windex. I just leave my jewelry in the basket soaking for about 20 minutes. I then rinse it in another bowel with purified water and dry it with a microfiber cloth.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely rings! Please please get a spacer band and wear those together, there gorgeous!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the band, beautiful touch on the side view :love:

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your comments 8) :love:
I have a little spacer...lost somewhere in my house. I wish to find it. I'm messy, I lost ring, raport, always at home...fortunately.

I'm always tryin' new tricks to clean my rings, but there's no way to clean under the prongs :nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results