shape
carat
color
clarity

My new redo of my old setting- halo cushion to solitaire

mystiqkal

Shiny_Rock
Some of you might remember my post about my new upgrade from my previous cushion cut 8-main 1.59 square stone ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/msmisty-got-engaged.91666/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/msmisty-got-engaged.91666/[/URL]) to my new setting with a halo ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-upgrade.214051/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-upgrade.214051/[/URL]). I was wavering because I thought that I would really want a halo but when I actually got a halo, I missed my old setting. I missed being able to tell people about how my hubby custom designed it for me and when it really came down to it, I think I'm just a more simple girl and preferred the solitaire at heart. So we went back to my jeweler and he agreed to make a replica of my first ring. Without further ado, here is my new (old) ring and I couldn't be happier. Its so much more me...I can honestly say I love it. Its still a square 8-main except its a 2.75 center stone. I have to say, my jeweler did a pretty awesome job of replicating and adjusting the original setting to fit the new size. He actually liked the setting so much that he asked if we would be ok with him creating another one. He said that he would make it a little different so that we would still have a one of a kind piece though. :love:
img_87661.jpg

img_87651.jpg

img_87681.jpg

img_8775_0.jpg

this is what it used to look like:
img_7779.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I'm glad you ended up with the setting that makes you happiest! :dance: Congratulations! :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and elegant - and I love those double prongs! Enjoy your new ring!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's so gorgeous!! I love the sentimentality and the uniqueness of it.

It's elegant and sparkly and just plain stunning! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous reset!! Your ring looks amazing and the diamond is the true star.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn't it wonderful to get to the point of really knowing what you love and making it happen? It looks fabulous and I'm sure it shows in your smile as well as on your hand!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring. I love the proportions of the split shank. congratulations!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
I love your beautiful reset and the sentiment that goes along with it! So very elegant! :appl: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty! I kind of feel the same way...I love like a ton of haloed rings on PS but just not sure if I would ever want one for
myself. It's very confusing :doh: !

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I loved the design and the sentiment behind your original ring and I am so glad to see that you went back to that style. Most importantly though now you realize what you really prefer and you have something truly special. It is just stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful!! :love: :love: :love: I'm so glad you figured out what makes your heart sing, it looks fabulous on you!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! Congratulations on your new beautiful ring :appl:

mystiqkal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Even though the center stone seems a lot smaller without the halo, I'm still happy with my decision. And I think that the jeweler did a pretty awesome job of replicating my first setting.
mistyring%20025.jpg
img_8775_0.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous setting! One of my favorites! Just perfect for your beautiful diamond! It looks perfect on you! :love: :love: :love:

Enjoy!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Simply stunning!!! enjoy!! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results