My new purchase

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Should be fine!

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it looks really pretty! you're likely paying a premium for high color and clarity, i'd prob go for a lower clarity to get a little more size. but again the stone itself looks nice.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi there,
I bought a diamond and I’m not sure if I made a good choice.
https://www.jamesallen.com/mobile/l...-f-color-if-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-4404644

Worry about the crown angle... and I know it’s not an hearts and arrows diamond...
Please let me know your thoughts!
Thank you in advance!

Fear not and be happy! You bought an outstanding diamond, beautiful proportions, absolutely nothing wrong with the crown angle, in fact, it might show extra fire!

Yes, you could lower the clarity to VS if you wish to go a bit larger but that's purely personal preference, you have a beautifully cut and rare gem there and nothing wrong with it not being H&A unless that's what you want.

You did very well.:))

YoLaL

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratz! Good choice..
What setting you choose? =)2

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Great choice!

neofita

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your replies! Your thoughts are priceless and important to me! I noticed that with less clarity I could get something bigger, but I think diamonds should be pure as love is ;)2! Personal opinion :kiss2:! I chose a simple cathedral setting, comfortable for everyday wearing and easy to clean. And I read somewhere that this setting helps the stone to look bigger...hope it is true ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results