shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pink/champagne E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gisellem

Rough_Rock
My education in diamonds started on PS last May and spun out of control from there. We selected the diamond and designed the setting in November with an amazing jeweler: Natalie from 23rd Street Jewelers in Manhattan Beach - I tried 3 other jewelers first but she was the only one who understood what I wanted (they do a lot of work with fancy colored diamonds). The ring is finally on my finger as of Jan.19th!

My Engagement Story: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-romantic-proposal-story.78970/

I wanted something unique, but not too trendy that it would look dated in a few years. To make a VERY LONG story shorter, we worked really hard to select and create a ring that looks good on me (I''m a redhead with massive amounts of freckles).

The diamond is a very light pink-champagne diamond that looks different in every type of lighting. It''s a rectangular radiant cut, 1.42 ct, VS2. It''s one of those "crushed ice" radiants that sparkles like crazy.

We finally chose a rose gold setting (I asked for "as rosy as you can make it") with white diamond micropave 3/4 of the way around. The diamond is held in by split claw prongs on each corner. The band is as thin as he could make it and there is millgrain ("as delicate as possible") along all edges. There are also micropave diamonds along the bars of the basket.

ENJOY!

gsring309.jpg

gisellem

Rough_Rock
in the orchids from the engagement...

gsring308.jpg

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! And so cool that it was custom designed to be uniquely yours. Doesn''t it feel great to have something that is not exactly like anyone else''s? Congratulations on your engagement! Are you doing a band with the ering, or will it stand alone?

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
How ''bout some profile shots?? AND we''ve gotta see some hand shots too! Congratulations!!!!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that ring is beautiful! I''ve never seen another like it, it is just gorgeous! More photos, please!!
36.gif

Congratulations !!!! It''s absolutely beautiful....
36.gif

More pictures please !!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO special! Hand shots please!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow so pretty and unique i have to say i have never seen a ring like yours! CONGRATS again

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
omgomgomg.... that's it. That's the beautiful, subtle 'band-aid' pink color that I adore!

I love, love, love your ring. It's quietly, but profoundly elegant. Absolutely GORGEOUS.

I'm SO totally bowled over by your ring, I have to ETA that it's gone right on to my "ultra-faves at PS" list. With the hundreds and hundreds of rings we see here, many of them TDF, I think yours is truly one of the most special.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh we need many more pics of this stunner. Congrats!! I can''t wait to see some hand shots too!!!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore that shade of pink!!!
Great engagement story too!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations on your engagement and a wonderfully unique PINK!

gisellem

Rough_Rock
I''ll try to post some hand shots tomorrow!

Ninama: You wouldn''t believe how hard it was to explain to jewelers that I WANTED a "dirty/orangy/browny" pink color. I wish I had thought of your "band-aid" description earlier
2.gif
. True pink is not a color that I would ever want, but this shade just works for me!

Thanks to everyone for their congrats!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!! pretty, pretty please may we see more pics?!? congratulations on your engagement!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous, and I just read your proposal story in LIW, how sweet!

Wear it in good health and great happiness!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
How cool, I love it.

Very unique, I bet you will get a lot of questions about
it. The color is so pretty and the rose gold and white diamonds
make a stunning combo. Congrats!

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a lovely ring!
36.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty color and design... and very unique. Congrats!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh it''s just beautiful...love the stone and the rosegold...everything...it''s perfect!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! I remember when you started your search, you''ve done so well!

Can I BEG for more pics? would that work?
2.gif
I need to see the color some more, oh and profile shots and and and anything really!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous and soooo special! We NEED more pictures! Please?!!

I love your ring and congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, it''s absolutely stunning but we really need many more pics!!
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

pamplemousse

Rough_Rock
That is one incredible ring!!! I love all of the unique stones and settings that are out there now... it''s like a whole new world of jewelry!

Congrats on your engagement. Can''t wait to see the handshots.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of the most beautiful radiant rings I''ve ever seen!!!! I just love every aspect of it and it looks like 23rd st. did an incredible job in the craftsmanship of the ring! You must must must post more pictures of your gorgeous ring and include some pictures of the profile of the ring too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is stunning!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and unique. Congrats on your engagement!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
That is one of the prettiest,most unique combinations I''ve seen in a while. Beautiful!!! The shank is awesome & so is the color of the metal withthe stone...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
18.gif
WOW that is beautiful I love the elegance and simplicity of it and with a twist.

The colour is beautiful, I know I would get lost just staring into that baby.

Congratulations on you engagement :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is a stunning ring! I love the color of the stone, the color of the gold...everything! Please post handshots...please!
And congratulations on your engagement!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I just love that. You guys did a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results