shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Peridot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlueSea

Rough_Rock
Hi, I''m new to this forum but have enjoyed reading all your posts!!! I also have something to share. Here is a 2.66ct Pakistan Peridot that I just got from Gene (PrecisionGem). I''ve seen a lot of Peridots before but this one stands out from the rest. The color is delicious in apple green and of course, his cut is exquisite!!!

GenePeridot1.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous in both color and cut!!
30.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous, vibrant color!!!
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 1:32:14 PM
Author:BlueSea
Hi, I''m new to this forum but have enjoyed reading all your posts!!! I also have something to share. Here is a 2.66ct Pakistan Peridot that I just got from Gene (PrecisionGem). I''ve seen a lot of Peridots before but this one stands out from the rest. The color is delicious in apple green and of course, his cut is exquisite!!!
Hello Blue Sea and welcome to Price Scope. I''m really quite new here too, people here really nice, and helpful.

Your Peridot is lovely, as are all Gene''s stones. I guess you know what we''re going to ask you! Post pictures when you get it.

I have to say it''s incrediby difficult to take good photos unless photography is your thing. I''ve been trying to take pictures for days of my new beauty (shhh! I haven''t announced it yet!)

Please let us know what your plans are for this beautiful stone.

Tessie

Rough_Rock
That has to be the prettiest color peridot I''ve seen, it looks so fresh and lively!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my it is beautiful!!!! I absolutely love the color.
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love the color of that stone!! It''s the perfect shade - not too yellow!

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
the color is outstanding!!! congrats!

looks like candy. yummy!
18.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
Yum
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I'm new to this forum but have enjoyed reading all your posts!!! I also have something to share. Here is a 2.66ct Pakistan Peridot that I just got from Gene (PrecisionGem). I've seen a lot of Peridots before but this one stands out from the rest. The color is delicious in apple green and of course, his cut is exquisite!!!

Welcome to PS BlueSea! I'm happy you joined, because I had been eyeing that beauty for a long time--so glad it went to a PS'er! Please post pics whenever you get the chance. It is a stunning peridot!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
That is one STUNNING gem!!!! Best peridot EVER!

BlueSea

Rough_Rock
All: Thank you everyone for your kind words. I knew it, you guys are always great and supportive!!!
Gailey: Yes, taking pictures is so difficult. I have tried it a couple of times in the past but nothing came out like those that you guys posted here (I especially love the thread that had flowers as the topic...)

As for the setting - definitely, it will be set in a diamond ring. Though I haven''t gone out to search for a mounting yet, I think that I would like it to be in a no-so-heavy look that somehow reminds me of the fresh, greeny summer days!!! :)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it set!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 5:18:19 PM
Author: BlueSea
All: Thank you everyone for your kind words. I knew it, you guys are always great and supportive!!!
Gailey: Yes, taking pictures is so difficult. I have tried it a couple of times in the past but nothing came out like those that you guys posted here (I especially love the thread that had flowers as the topic...)

As for the setting - definitely, it will be set in a diamond ring. Though I haven''t gone out to search for a mounting yet, I think that I would like it to be in a no-so-heavy look that somehow reminds me of the fresh, greeny summer days!!! :)
It should definately be in something like that, delicate and (maybe) lacy, to bring out the lightness and freshness of color.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. WHat are you plans for the stone?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful.....

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
wow, seriously, WOW.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of the most gorgeous peridots I have seen. The cut and the shape is Amazing! How will you set this bad boy?!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! What an AMAZING peridot....that''s my birthstone and I LOVE your beauty!!!

Lori

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning and the colour is just sensational! Many congratulations. How are you going to set it?

glitterysparkle

Rough_Rock
absolute GORGEOUS!!! lurve it....

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I noticed that the 9-sided peridot was finally sold. I'm so glad it went to a PSer, too! I own its 9-sided Umbalite garnet twin, which is virtually the same size. I figured my stone would probably need to be set sort of like a trillion, but my jeweler came up with this. I like prefer sleeker, simpler looks. I'll be interested to see what setting you come up with.

Gorgeous, gorgeous color in your stone. And you are going to love the cut.
30.gif
The flashes from this very interesting cut help hold your interest.
1.gif

ETA: More pictures of my garnet ring here. Link

garnetpollen4335.JPG

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
That''s gorgeous! And I''m normally not a green person!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it is GORGEOUS
3.gif
Welcome to Pricescope!
35.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I would love to see more pics :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty peridot - I love the color. Welcome to Pricescope.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a cool stone! Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results