shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pendant~new picture

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
It was suggested that I post this here. It's already in "Jewelry Pieces." My husband designed it for me and gave it to me a week ago before he left to prepare to deploy to Iraq in August. It's two-tone gold, the diamond is from my original e-ring and is G VS, .25ct, that's all I know, not a perfect cut, but very sparkly anyway. The other stone is a natural Imperial Topaz that we picked out together. These our both our birthstones. The chain is a 14k 15 inch diamond cut wheat chain. Here's a new picture of it that I took yesterday in the daylight.

myspecialpendant1.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted in the other thread, but I wanted to post here too. I love your pendant Rowan. It is so pretty and special to you.

Linda

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that on the other thread but forgot to post. It is so so pretty. I love the bezel settings. And the fact that the stones are meaningful to you. Wear it with pride. It''s really nice. I love the topaz color too, very flattering with your skin.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
That is so lovely and very special Rowan - your husband is very sweet and sentimental. Thanks for sharing!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! Best wishes to you and your husband.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all.
13.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl congrates.

Tell your husband thanks for his service for me.
And thank you for your sacrifice of being away from him.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It bears repeating...it''s gorgeous!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So elegant and pretty. NICE! Congrats.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/2/2006 12:21:10 AM
Author: strmrdr
kewl congrates.

Tell your husband thanks for his service for me.
And thank you for your sacrifice of being away from him.
Thanks, I will tell him. And thank you as well for thinking of me. Not too many people think of that.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results